Go after Kevin Patrick

Advertisement
The $95k are bonuses that are either met or not met. Do you know the details of his contract and whether he met those requirements to be granted said bonus? You also mentioned earlier that he was making $500k per year.

I said roughly $500K ( 350+95) for easy math for his current total salary, I never mentioned what he was actually paid out. So what is your point

Go Cane

Who has he developed at DT that’s worth mentioning? I mean his DEs produce, but are we for sure to say that he can make the whole DL as productive?

Advertisement
I said roughly $500K ( 350+95) for easy math for his current total salary, I never mentioned what he was actually paid out. So what is your point

Go Cane

That is $445K. That is roughly $450K not $500K.

Again, why only “Go Cane”?

Go Cane

That you really don't know ****. Which seems to be a consistent theme of posters telling you that.

Advertisement
KP's dream job is Miami.

And his personality is kinda like a white version of Dugans. Hip, cool, relates to the kids but also can coach.

When Feliciano was playing here he told me that USF's DL was the best they seen all season. (the year USF beat us)
Get that man on campus!

Advertisement
KP's dream job is Miami.

And his personality is kinda like a white version of Dugans. Hip, cool, relates to the kids but also can coach.

When Feliciano was playing here he told me that USF's DL was the best they seen all season. (the year USF beat us)
Get that man on campus!
Is that true or are we gonna run through the same thing we had to deal with fsu fans trying to bring back the donk?

Is that true or are we gonna run through the same thing we had to deal with fsu fans trying to bring back the donk?

That dude told me he would love to be at Miami. (this was back when he was at USF)

He then followed that up by being PC and telling me "but I love it here at USF".

Sure buddy.

Advertisement
KP would be an absolute home run of a hire. I always viewed him and Coach Kool as 1A and 1B, with Patrick probably being the better recruiter. I'd be very, very happy if we somehow got him to come home.

I did a little research, I'm sold, would be an upgrade, wonder if Richt is considering this guy, couldn't get a better fit imo

That dude told me he would love to be at Miami. (this was back when he was at USF)

He then followed that up by being PC and telling me "but I love it here at USF".

Sure buddy.

I don't know the ins and outs, but I assume like any business, if a position is open, he has an outlet to express his interest.

Advertisement
Back