Go after Kevin Patrick

Yeah, I'm sure none of expected Cristoball to leave after only a couple weeks on staff.
You would do the same if they doubled your pay and you didn’t have to coach under golden. It’s different now since we are paying good money and we have a great head coach

Advertisement
Maybe the you and the writer know more about KP's situation than KP! I gave you the facts yesterday and the situation isn't changing.

Forgive me but unless you're actually KP ,which to date you haven't claimed to be, there's going to be many out here that will take what any anonymous poster says about specific "insider" knowledge with a grain of salt. Especially when they state "facts" that can't be substantiated.

That's to be expected. No need to get upset. It's just common sense.

If you're right it will be proven in a few short weeks because he won't even interview. IF you're full of it, that too will come out

Advertisement
we cant afford it ? damm, looks like we could come up with the money somewhere if we really wanted to, have you heard how strong Richt's interest is if at all, thanks
There is no way his buyout if he even has one is too high for Miami to afford. He made 350k last year. Maybe the raise puts him closer to 500k but how high of a buyout would they include on those figures. I'd be surprised it's it's even a mil. Doeren's buyout is only 2.5 mil.
Forgive me but unless you're actually KP ,which to date you haven't claimed to be, there's going to be many out here that will take what any anonymous poster says about specific "insider" knowledge with a grain of salt. Especially when they state "facts" that can't be substantiated.

That's to be expected. No need to get upset. It's just common sense.

If you're right it will be proven in a few short weeks because he won't even interview. IF you're full of it, that too will come out
I like my chances!

If Richt goes after him, it's hard to see why he would turn it down.

I think it just comes down to whether or not he's Richt's guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Richt have any more children? Because if that's the case that's probably who we're going to hire. Look forward to a defensive staff full of first time coaches.

Losing Kool is a disaster.

Does Richt have any more children? Because if that's the case that's probably who we're going to hire. Look forward to a defensive staff full of first time coaches.

Losing Kool is a disaster.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I like my chances!

You just joined a couple of days ago and are claiming exclusive knowledge on a contract extension which quite frankly only 2 or 3 people could know the details of, if it exists.

So assuming you are being truthful, why was it so important to you, the holder of this exclusive knowledge, to go to the trouble of signing up for an account on CIS, to pass on this knowledge?

Advertisement
Back