Glenn Cook interviewing for Bears GM

Advertisement
if he gets the job I hope UM makes a big deal out of this. Its impressive for a program and a great model for future prospective players.
To have two GMs in two major sports would be huge for the University. James Jones is KILLING it here in Phoenix, and I'd love to see Glenn get a shot in Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't think he gets it, I think that Chicago ends up picking another puppet as GM, because the McCloskeys are awful.

Didn’t he try to tackle a dude by grabbing the hand warmer? Not knocking the kid, just remember giving up on Radio right around that time….
Georgia Tech. I broke a Razr flip phone throwing it at the wall after that play. I was beyond ****ed. That's how long ago it was...

Advertisement
To have two GMs in two major sports would be huge for the University. James Jones is KILLING it here in Phoenix, and I'd love to see Glenn get a shot in Chicago. Unfortunately, I don't think he gets it, I think that Chicago ends up picking another puppet as GM, because the McCloskeys are awful.
Hard to win in pro sports with bad ownership.
Bears
Browns
Texans
jags
Dolphins
Bengals are trying to prove me wrong.

Advertisement
He can't improve he is what he was coming out of HS trust me

I mean, I agree with you.

Flagg can get to the tackle, he just can't complete it as of yet. The short arms, the low weight, the lack of burst...

Flagg can't possibly compare to Eddie Johnson. Flagg would get there first, but Eddie Johnson would complete the tackle.

I just want an Eddie Johnson.

Is Wesley Blissanthe that guy?

I mean, I agree with you.

Flagg can get to the tackle, he just can't complete it as of yet. The short arms, the low weight, the lack of burst...

Flagg can't possibly compare to Eddie Johnson. Flagg would get there first, but Eddie Johnson would complete the tackle.

I just want an Eddie Johnson.
Flagg won't get there before Eddie lol....I don't think he gets there before any ACC starting linebacker right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cook was clearly one of the brightest guys on the field, just didn't have the athleticism. Had no idea he had progressed that much over the years. Good for him! Radio must be proud.
That's why he kept starting him but boy for the fans then he was McCloud today!

100%. Never understood why programs didn't do more promotion of guys go big in football, but in non-player roles.
Because when you are selling to a teenagers who sees themselves as football players and not office workers, wouldn't it make sense to focus on the success of making the league as a player? I mean maybe in the business school mailer?

Advertisement
Back