Glad to know Cager is showing up and showing out

Advertisement
But...Pope is going to snatch his spot...LOL

Attachments

• D60CE737-8EC2-4112-B7EC-2B9E93B16349.jpeg
    D60CE737-8EC2-4112-B7EC-2B9E93B16349.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 23
During the toughest games of our season he was one of the biggest performers.

I think that got lost because of how ****** the games were. If we had won I think people would have been really excited about him. The light switch definitely went on

Advertisement
i hope he steps up. he's a true cane but i dont get the obsession on this board with him.
im excited about AR being healthy and JT taking the next step.

i hope he steps up. he's a true cane but i dont get the obsession on this board with him.
im excited about AR being healthy and JT taking the next step.

Cager has the potential to be an absolute Beast. His size and strength is freakish. We simply want to see Megatron type dominance.

We know AR is a first round draft pick. If Cager can get his groove on, how much better is our offense.

Advertisement
I'm not sure what's funny about Pope being in contention for the Z receiver spot. There are many factors as to why Cager is playing at a higher level; Pope pushing for the starting role is undoubtedly one of those factors.
only a moron would make a comment like that. Pope is 1st round talent. anyone who pokes fun at pope because they are a cager jockey is a clown.

Advertisement
Cager has the potential to be an absolute Beast. His size and strength is freakish. We simply want to see Megatron type dominance.

We know AR is a first round draft pick. If Cager can get his groove on, how much better is our offense.
Who can get him the ball including our other Playmakers.

We’re finally getting the type of quality depth where it’s pushing older guys to step the f^ck up.

only a moron would make a comment like that. Pope is 1st round talent. anyone who pokes fun at pope because they are a cager jockey is a clown.

There’s always two extremes , people were saying Pope would take Cagers job, which i thought was insane ( still do). Now that they’re being mocked for saying that it’s considered blasphemousy?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crazy to me how many dolts in our purported fanbase had already given up on Big Larry after he shredded his knee and needed some time to come back from it. He wasn’t immediately Calvin Johnson coming off reconstructive knee surgery, so the dipshyt brigade had him dead and buried.

Crazy to me how many dolts in our purported fanbase had already given up on Big Larry after he shredded his knee and needed some time to come back from it. He wasn’t immediately Calvin Johnson coming off reconstructive knee surgery, so the dipshyt brigade had him dead and buried.

I’ve been preaching this while he was being ripped and called a bust. It takes two years for most guys to be 100% back to themselves. Then mix in he’s huge , and that’s even harder. Especially with all the cutting.

He started coming on towards the end of the season , which you should expected by the injury timeline. When he dropped the knee brace I knew he was at least getting by the mental part , which is always the first step. Then he started improving weekly.

Pope is not a Z, Pope will be replacing Richards..that’s why I would make a comment like that.
You are severely misinformed. If you are going to argue a point, the first rule is to know the facts so that you can know what the f'uck you are talking about during the arguement/discussion/debate.

Dugans, Brown, and Richt have each stated on several occasions that Pope is battling for the Z receiver spot against Cager and Hightower.

First question in this interview...
Reporter: Who has looked the best among the receivers at Z?
Dugans: Pope.

Regarding the "Z" position, Pope was literally the first name to come out of the WR's coach/Passing Game Coordinator's mouth.

Advertisement
Back