Glad to know Cager is showing up and showing out

There’s always two extremes , people were saying Pope would take Cagers job, which i thought was insane ( still do). Now that they’re being mocked for saying that it’s considered blasphemousy?
Cager shows flashes at times. He's not a "BEAST". A beast is AR. A beast is Calvin Ridley. Kelvin Harmon is a beast. AJ Brown is a beast.
Cager had one standout game since he has been here.

Advertisement
You are severely misinformed. If you are going to argue a point, the first rule is to know the facts so that you can know what the f'uck you are talking about during the arguement/discussion/debate.

Dugans, Brown, and Richt have each stated on several occasions that Pope is battling for the Z receiver spot against Cager and Hightower.

First question in this interview...
Reporter: Who has looked the best among the receivers at Z?
Dugans: Pope.

Regarding the "Z" position, Pope was literally the first name to come out of the WR's coach/Passing Game Coordinator's mouth.

like usual coaches talk about his inconsistency.

I'll say this: You don't come back from major surgery and a demoralizing performance against FSU without guts and a **** of coaching job. Big year for the big fella.

I need to see it on Gameday from Cager to call him a beast. I know his knee set him back but I really do hope he breaks out this year.

Not worried about Cager at all. There's always growing pains. We've got the beat WR room is the nation. If hes starting there's gotta be a reason. Dugans dont seem like the guy who's out here doing favors.

Glad to hear about NESTA! It's not easy for DT to transition to college ball where you cant just throw around smaller guys. We're gonna need him to EAT!!

Advertisement
Inconsistency? Sometimes before the light comes on it flickers. I’m getting on the Cager bandwagon. I’d forgotten he was 2nd on the team in the shuttle and he’s up to the challenge of battling a 5-Star freshman.

His shuttle is ridiculous for a 6’5” 220lb WR

If I was a betting man (I'm not), I would better good money that Cager is going to to have a **** of a year. I look forward to seeing him at the top of his game.

Prior to his injury, he was on pace to being a starter for his sophomore season. Him being out, opened the door for Ahmmon being a starter on game 1 in 2016. I think the combination of Cager regaining confidence in his knee, wanting to prove the doubters wrong, and having Pope/Hightower breathing down his neck, is going to push him to great things this season. I'm extremely stoked and happy for him.

Cager’s height, Richard’s athleticism and Thomas’ speed pose HUGE problems. Pope and others will get to play but I want Cager in the games

Advertisement
I'll say this: You don't come back from major surgery and a demoralizing performance against FSU without guts and a **** of coaching job. Big year for the big fella.

Cager received some justified criticism for not fighting hard enough for some passes during the FSU game and that criticism seemed to have motivated him in the following weeks of last season.

He could have gotten down on himself and let it affect his play after all the bashing he received but instead he challenged himself and used it to get him closer to performing to the level that a player of his measurables should be. That's what you want to see because it shows you that he has a standard that he holds himself to and that he cares about living up to it..

During the toughest games of our season he was one of the biggest performers.

I think that got lost because of how ****** the games were. If we had won I think people would have been really excited about him. The light switch definitely went on

The catch the dude made against Notre Lame was unreal, he just wanted it more and went and got it.

Not saying he's close to that level but Cager has special feet for his size like Keenan Allen. He'd be unstoppable in a trips bunch, but I digress.

Advertisement
The presence of Pope and Hightower can only be considered a positive for Cager and his development.

I saw flashes from Cager as a freshman that I liked but he was too lanky. As a sophomore he had finally grown into his body but still showed some mental lapses. As a junior, if he can catch up to the mental aspects of his game then I think the sky is the limit for Lawrence Cager.

Advertisement
You are severely misinformed. If you are going to argue a point, the first rule is to know the facts so that you can know what the f'uck you are talking about during the arguement/discussion/debate.

Dugans, Brown, and Richt have each stated on several occasions that Pope is battling for the Z receiver spot against Cager and Hightower.

First question in this interview...
Reporter: Who has looked the best among the receivers at Z?
Dugans: Pope.

Regarding the "Z" position, Pope was literally the first name to come out of the WR's coach/Passing Game Coordinator's mouth.

That same mouth said “I don’t have a depth chart right now” with Richards being fully healthy lol

Attachments

• 3541BAD9-33B1-47AF-B365-033DFF1C6650.jpeg
    3541BAD9-33B1-47AF-B365-033DFF1C6650.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
That same mouth said “I don’t have a depth chart right now” with Richards being fully healthy lol
You're trying too hard to be right, my man. It's not that serious. Just accept the fact that you were obviously wrong when you stated "Pope is not a Z" Even if he ends up in a different role, his primary position at this time is Z receiver.

Once again,.....Brown, Richt, and Dugans have all confirmed that Pope is competing for the Z receiver position. Then again, you may know something that the coaches themselves do not know, in which they are clearly not privy to your inside information.

You're trying too hard to be right, my man. It's not that serious. Just accept the fact that you were obviously wrong when you stated "Pope is not a Z" Even if he ends up in a different role, his primary position at this time is Z receiver.

Once again,.....Brown, Richt, and Dugans have all confirmed that Pope is competing for the Z receiver position. Then again, you may know something that the coaches themselves do not know, in which they are clearly not privy to your inside information.
You’re right..

Attachments

• 82051B46-F95D-4887-8741-6270FD6DE3AD.jpeg
    82051B46-F95D-4887-8741-6270FD6DE3AD.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Back