Gilbert Frierson

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
After visiting Gainesville last weekend, he is currently on Miami campus right now with Trajan Bandy and Amari Carter.

He also posted a Snapchat on campus with the caption "Back Home".

Advertisement
I've already relieved him of his Ambassador title and handed it over to Ambassador Lingard.

Gill has been reassigned. He can rest easy on his next trip to Gainesville or Tallahassee.

After visiting Gainesville last weekend, he is currently on Miami campus right now with Trajan Bandy and Amari Carter.

He also posted a Snapchat on campus with the caption "Back Home".

don't know how people can honestly choose UF over miami right now with the direction of this program. henderson and edwards will regret it, hopefully we can hold onto this stellar 2018 class

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He may not be going anywhere, but he sure as **** ain't no ambassador Lingawwwww

This kid needs to start putting out at least 5+ pro Miami recruitment tweets directed at 4* and 5* daily if he even wants to be reconsidered for the Deputy Ambassador position

Co-ambassador will soon be filled by Blades

FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't have 2 but I'm sure Lo will need a Broward county liaison

Lo gonna start appointing people real soon. Blades in Broward. He might consider Gilbert for Dade if he shows he can straighten his act. If not The Pastor's Pope will be given the task.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Former ambassador frierson must report to current ambassador Lingawd of what he learned in Gainesville and report all findings.

Advertisement
Back