Gibson

Problem2

All-American
Premium
“Coach Golden messages me on Twitter almost every day.None of the coaches show me the kind of attn that coach AG does." -QB Torrance Gibson

Doesn't mean anything, but funny how two weeks ago it was they weren't in contact enough.

Recruiting gonna recruiting.

Advertisement
That's why that Johnnie Dixon type phone call to Alfred will be so difficult? I really love ya Al butttt....

Just let Coley handle this. Haha.

As critical as I've been regarding Golden, his relentlessness is evident. Good to know Gibson is a top priority.

I agree with that. It might be possible to criticize his closing abilities but I doubt actual effort will ever be a factor. The moment mediocre results AND perceived poor effort become an issue is probably when you might want to just plan on being a position coach in Arky for the rest of your career.

Well, the kid cant complain that he isnt getting enough attention. I had hoped we would be more aggressive in the recruiting game. It seems that these kids want coaches to stalk them almost. It is ridiculous. But once it has been going on to about January, they will start to get tired of it. We just need to be there in the end.

Advertisement
That's why that Johnnie Dixon type phone call to Alfred will be so difficult? I really love ya Al butttt....

Just let Coley handle this. Haha.

Coley didn't get tracy, deon, accord, coley, aqm, etc all here. He might be a great recruiting but look what golden did at Virginia. he is no joke either.

I agree. I'm not one of the guys down on Alfred as a recruiter. Was just being facetious as apparently Dixon loved Golden too and any words from these kids this early are worthless aside from just showing us that our coach is actually working. I was never too sure with his predecessor.

Advertisement
An underrated quote from Gibson in that story:

“He (Corley) tells me that he runs his offense through his quarterback and their skill set,” Gibson said. “If he has a pocket quarterback, then that is the type of offense he is going to run. If he has a quarterback that can run, he is going to take advantage of that ability.”

“He (Corley) tells me that he runs his offense through his quarterback and their skill set,” Gibson said. “If he has a pocket quarterback, then that is the type of offense he is going to run. If he has a quarterback that can run, he is going to take advantage of that ability.”

Too bad our D-coordinator doesnt have that mind set

Its not difficult its simple goldens hands are not tied behind his back no more ncaa gone golden going crootin he isnt regarded nationally as one of the best and most respected for nothing

Advertisement

Extremely underrated quote. .was always a head scratcher to me seeing people say "pass" on gibson because he wouldn't fit as a qb

Too bad our D-coordinator doesnt have that mind set

398.gif

Advertisement

Well, every "he doesn't fit our system!" Fa-got on this board is gonna have to suck a huge dlck and realize how stupid they are now.

Advertisement
Back