Gibson

“Coach Golden messages me on Twitter almost every day.None of the coaches show me the kind of attn that coach AG does." -QB Torrance Gibson

Doesn't mean anything, but funny how two weeks ago it was they weren't in contact enough.

Recruiting gonna recruiting.

HAHAHA! this is why i love recruiting watching recruits do back-flips is always amusing

Advertisement
Is Gibson an EE?

Not if he plans on announcing on NSD.

I had no idea that this was the case. I don't recall many if any QB's announcing on signing day (other than Treon this year but he committed much earlier)

Gibson's been compared to Terrelle Pryor on many occasions. Pryor waited until after signing day to announce for OSU.

Agree with you though. I feel like many QB's commit early and often take a leadership role in the recruiting class.

Having a big time QB commit on signing day is extremely unusual. Most top programs will have their main QB wrapped up during the summer or early in the fall. The school that ends up with him may have to take a risk. Unlikely that two top 10 or 15 qbs end up at the same school.

Advertisement
Is Gibson an EE?

Not if he plans on announcing on NSD.

I had no idea that this was the case. I don't recall many if any QB's announcing on signing day (other than Treon this year but he committed much earlier)

Gibson's been compared to Terrelle Pryor on many occasions. Pryor waited until after signing day to announce for OSU.

Agree with you though. I feel like many QB's commit early and often take a leadership role in the recruiting class.

I think Gibson will commit earlier because of just that. If he waits itll look bad on him and even though all schools would wait it would make him look selfish for a qb

An underrated quote from Gibson in that story:

“He (Corley) tells me that he runs his offense through his quarterback and their skill set,” Gibson said. “If he has a pocket quarterback, then that is the type of offense he is going to run. If he has a quarterback that can run, he is going to take advantage of that ability.”

Well, every "he doesn't fit our system!" Fa-got on this board is gonna have to suck a huge dlck and realize how stupid they are now.

They're just saying that as advance sour grapes since they figure that we will never get this guy. They are probably right, because the U has always had trouble pulling the divas.

“He (Corley) tells me that he runs his offense through his quarterback and their skill set,” Gibson said. “If he has a pocket quarterback, then that is the type of offense he is going to run. If he has a quarterback that can run, he is going to take advantage of that ability.”

Well, every "he doesn't fit our system!" Fa-got on this board is gonna have to suck a huge dlck and realize how stupid they are now.

They're just saying that as advance sour grapes since they figure that we will never get this guy. They are probably right, because the U has always had trouble pulling the divas.
Why is he a diva again?

Advertisement

Why is he a diva again?

Wouldnt call em a diva but QB's usually dont wait until NSD to announce. Mostly because theyre seen as the leaders of the football team and people are supposed to gravitate towards your QB (leader). Diva tendencies..eh

Advertisement
Back