Geo's 2018-2021 Prospect Database

Advertisement
Updated again. If anyone has someone or anything to add on please feel free to share. Go Canes.

2016 recruits visiting for U Day today.

WR:
Brandon Johnson - American Heritage (Cane Legacy)
Freddie Pinder - Southridge

DE:
Patrick Bethel - Vero Beach (Cane Legacy)
Brian Burns - American Heritage
Shavar Manuel - Blake

S:
Cedrick Wright - Gulliver Prep (Current 2016 Cane Commit Dionte Mullins teammate and Childhood friend.)

Admittedly glancing way too far ahead, 247 released their initial Top 100 for 2017 today.

- STA WR Trevon Grimes, who HurricaneGlory/Kyle Liburd had at No. 1 in his Top 2017 prospects in Dade & Broward writeup, is ranked 10th overall and is a composite five-star.

- Five-star QB/ATH Bruce Judson is ranked 16th overall and is a composite five-star. He's viewed as an OSU lean and is apparently announcing his commitment during the first week of the season. 247's Demetric Warren crystal-balled Judson to Miami today, for whatever that's worth. Hasn't been offered by Miami yet.

- Wide receivers Jerry Jeudy and Emmanuel Greene are high four-star recruits in 247's composite rankings.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

Last edited:
Advertisement
Admittedly glancing way too far ahead, 247 released their initial Top 100 for 2017 today.

- STA WR Trevon Grimes, who HurricaneGlory had at No. 1 in his Top 2017 prospects in Dade & Broward writeup, is ranked 10th overall and is a composite five-star.

- Five-star QB/ATH Bruce Judson is ranked 16th overall and is a composite five-star. He's viewed as an OSU lean and is apparently announcing his commitment during the first week of the season. 247's Demetric Warren crystal-balled Judson to Miami today, for whatever that's worth. Hasn't been offered by Miami yet.

- Wide receivers Jerry Jeudy and Emmanuel Greene are high four-star recruits in 247's composite rankings.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

:nba-kobe_bryant-ups

Advertisement
Not too fond of that 2017 247 put out. Way too early for that. Also how the **** is Robert Burns not in that list? I call it garbage for now.

And that's first I ever heard of Judson. Hmmm wonder where he'll go considering he plays with Chauncey Gardner (Previous Miami Commit and Current UF Commit.)

tell me more about this Judson fellow

I remember talking up Judson in one of the camp threads over the summer when he came to try to earn an offer. Impressive highlights, especially as a runner. He's listed at 5'10" and is undersized for a QB, but he's a terrific athlete with great wheels. Could be a very productive dual-threat QB in college or move to another position with his athleticism and still be a highly-ranked recruit.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2693729/highlights/77238405

Last edited:
Advertisement
Been a little busy lately but updating this list. Will have a new update out later today.

Completely updated now. If anyone has anyone else to add let me know.

Added lot of new prospects for 2016,2017 and 2018.

Advertisement
Andrew Boselli: 6'3" 275 - (FL) Providence
Devin Bush Jr: 6'0" 210 - Flanagan
Keyshawn Johnson Jr.: 6'1" 180 - (CA) Calabasas
Clevan Thomas Jr.: 5'10" 185 - Booker T. Washington
Stanford "BJ" Samuels III: 6'0" 175 - Flanagan
Chatarius "Tutu" Atwell: 5'10" 145 - Miami Northwestern
Alfonso Blades: - University School

I'm sure I'm missing other names but I look at this list and think, "cotdang, I feel old." I watched their daddys play and even followed recruiting for some of these guys.

I'm sure I'm missing other names but I look at this list and think, "cotdang, I feel old." I watched their daddys play and even followed recruiting for some of these guys.

+1 .....I felt the same way

Sam Bruce: 5'9" 178 - St. Thomas Aquinas (Committed to Miami)
Brandon Johnson: 6'3" 167 - American Heritage
Michael Irvin Jr.: 6'2" 205 - (TX) Prestonwood Christian Academy
Patrick Bethel: 6'3" 240 - Vero Beach
Elbre Gaiter: 5'8" 160 - Westminister Christian

Advertisement
Back