Geo's 2018-2021 Prospect Database

Advertisement
I have a DE, Rashad Weaver, who's class of 2016. He's already 6'5" and around 240lbs. Pretty decent athlete too but I'm not quite sure how good he is just yet. I've only been at Cooper City for a month. I'm excited about working with him.

D'Onofrio saw him at our practice and wants me to bring him to camp on the 21st. Let's see how it plays out. Could be a name to watch out for. Hopefully none of the private schools snatch him.

Updated again. Added more players to the list and changed some things here and there.

Welcome Jack Allison and Michael Pinckney our two newest 2016 commits.

Advertisement
Thank you Geo.

Whats the scoop with Playmaker JR? Cane lock?
All-Cane.

I'm just concerned about the school he plays at, If he does play against legit competition?

But I've watched his film. Not blazing fast but good speed. Great strength. Uses his size very well against the defender to get his hands on the ball.

First down and redzone threat. Looks to possibly grow more too and get stronger. By the time he finishes college weight programs could be 6'3" 220-225.

From what I've seen. He's very qualified to be taken. He's not just for legacy purposes only. Quality player, I just want to know more about the competition he plays in. I believe he's at a private school, but he puts up ridiculous numbers.

Last edited:
Updated again, also moved over Irvin Jr. to a WR/TE.

Welcome 3 studs to the 2016 Miami Hurricanes class. Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins and Dredrick Snelson. Welcome to the U x3.

Advertisement
Wow, class lost Walton but just got real good real fast. A general for both sides of line.

Might have Walton still in 2016. Listing him under 2016 till we get something solid on his reclassification to 2015.

Advertisement
I have a DE, Rashad Weaver, who's class of 2016. He's already 6'5" and around 240lbs. Pretty decent athlete too but I'm not quite sure how good he is just yet. I've only been at Cooper City for a month. I'm excited about working with him.

D'Onofrio saw him at our practice and wants me to bring him to camp on the 21st. Let's see how it plays out. Could be a name to watch out for. Hopefully none of the private schools snatch him.

He just moved down here this past school year from Indiana. We had Spanish class together this year at Cooper City. He seems pretty raw from a football standpoint but definitely has the size and athletic ability. He is a great basketball player as well.

He just moved down here this past school year from Indiana. We had Spanish class together this year at Cooper City. He seems pretty raw from a football standpoint but definitely has the size and athletic ability. He is a great basketball player as well.

Yes, definitely raw, but I believe he's got a great ceiling.

Seems like my defense is full of basketball and soccer players. LOL

Advertisement
The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Updated again.

Moved Ahmmon Richards to athlete.

And ALSO.

Welcome stud two way star Ahmmon Richards to the 2016 class. Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
Back