Georgia Tech Film Study

Our athletes, quick and fast linebackers, will beat their athletes. I'm not sure when we last lost to them - Tashard Choice running the ball?

In 2014 you were playing a defense led by an idiot who thought it was a good idea to face the triple option with three down linemen and the linebackers 9 yards off the ball. The sad sack of it is, though, as bad as Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio were, you only managed to beat their trash defense once in four tries. Last year grown men walked into your backfield, raped your QB and took the ball from him twice in 45 seconds. Don't tell me what games I've watched. Our coach is 13-2 against your gimmick *** team, and I'll take our chances with a defense that keeps you in 3rd and long.
Lol take out those fluke fumbles and the game was even. And Richt is 6-2 against Johnson and all games outside of 1 or 2 came down to the wire.

Advertisement
Our athletes, quick and fast linebackers, will beat their athletes. I'm not sure when we last lost to them - Tashard Choice running the ball?

In 2014 you were playing a defense led by an idiot who thought it was a good idea to face the triple option with three down linemen and the linebackers 9 yards off the ball. The sad sack of it is, though, as bad as Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio were, you only managed to beat their trash defense once in four tries. Last year grown men walked into your backfield, raped your QB and took the ball from him twice in 45 seconds. Don't tell me what games I've watched. Our coach is 13-2 against your gimmick *** team, and I'll take our chances with a defense that keeps you in 3rd and long.
Lol take out those fluke fumbles and the game was even. And Richt is 6-2 against Johnson and all games outside of 1 or 2 came down to the wire.

LOL @ Fluke fumbles.

[video=youtube;TnMakKcN8_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnMakKcN8_c[/video]

LOL @ Fluke fumbles.

yea they weren't flukes by any means. They were missed assignments though. Miami still caused the fumbles no matter what way you look at it. The second one was a weird one he just lost the ball so it really wasn't "forced" but Miami getting in the backfield so fast caused the misshap when he wanted to pitch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we can get in the backfield then turnovers are bound to happen! I definitely see the turnover chain making an appearance or two.

Everyone knows you need to shut down the dive. No one does it though.

What are you talking about? If “nobody” can shut down the dive, GT would go by undefeated every year. I guess that after posting here a million times you are finally running out of crap to say?!

LOL @ Fluke fumbles.

yea they weren't flukes by any means. They were missed assignments though. Miami still caused the fumbles no matter what way you look at it. The second one was a weird one he just lost the ball so it really wasn't "forced" but Miami getting in the backfield so fast caused the misshap when he wanted to pitch.

GT always fumbles. Anyways, can’t wait till Saturday to expose that dirty, obsolete, gimmicky offense with a RB pretending to be a QB.

Advertisement
Playing against CPJ is just like playing Madden '98 against your annoying HS friend that owned the game before anyone else on your block. He is going to try to hold the ball as much as possible, grinding you into submission...and just when you start sending beeper codes to setup a real game down the block, he does something unexpected like throw the ball. Then he goes for it on every 4th down not inside his 40. On top of that he's an ***, even to the administration and the GT fan base. It's mildly amusing as an alumni who got screwed by having to pay out of state tuition.

The key to beating Gtech is scoring early. If you can go up 2 tds early it'll frustrate PJ. He'll start throwing more passes and going for it on 4th down. Which is exactly what you want them to do. The worst thing you can do is let them get up early and control the clock.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportSourceA/status/916484926526062592

GT is one of the best 3rd and long teams in the country.
[MENTION=17436]Loose Cannon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION]

Stats only tell part of the story. Your offense puts up video game stats against inferior competition with undisciplined players, and look quite average when you actually face a well coached team or draw some refs willing to call that high/low **** blocking for what it is. And you are complete garbage in 3rd and long against quality teams. You're going to lose 4 games a year, on average, with that 1950's offense. I bet you dollars to donuts you didn't make 25% of 3rd and 10+ in the losses.

Tennessee could have beaten them by more. Butch Jones is a terrible corch and I didn't care for their play calls.
You didn't watch the game did you? GT should have won by 20. We fumbled twice on stupid loose ball security and UT ended up scoring on both of them, we also missed two field goals from a kid who hasn't missed since then. We outplayed UT so bad it's not even funny, we lost that game because of ourselves. Anyone that knows football well and watched the game understands this. I have UT friends that even agree with this.

UT sucks though so we really dont care. We watch you EVERY YEAR..and BEAT you every year. Like Tenn was some real baseline they suck...yall should roll them.

LOL @ Fluke fumbles.

Naw he aint lose the ball..He was scared sh*tless of #99 Joe Jackson who had a beeline to him ..and scooped and scored. That sophomore you will become acquainted with on saturday.

I love this game every year though..Paul Johnson and GT Fans are a great combo. Atleast i have respect for GT though...not expecting a blow out here...will take a -10

Advertisement
Everyone knows you need to shut down the dive. No one does it though.

What are you talking about? If “nobody” can shut down the dive, GT would go by undefeated every year. I guess that after posting here a million times you are finally running out of crap to say?!
UT didn't stop the drive. It we still lost..... but there has definitely been teams that have stopped the dive, just not often.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SportSourceA/status/916484926526062592

GT is one of the best 3rd and long teams in the country.
[MENTION=17436]Loose Cannon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17151]RealDBC13[/MENTION]

Stats only tell part of the story. Your offense puts up video game stats against inferior competition with undisciplined players, and look quite average when you actually face a well coached team or draw some refs willing to call that high/low **** blocking for what it is. And you are complete garbage in 3rd and long against quality teams. You're going to lose 4 games a year, on average, with that 1950's offense. I bet you dollars to donuts you didn't make 25% of 3rd and 10+ in the losses.

Tennessee could have beaten them by more. Butch Jones is a terrible corch and I didn't care for their play calls.
You didn't watch the game did you? GT should have won by 20. We fumbled twice on stupid loose ball security and UT ended up scoring on both of them, we also missed two field goals from a kid who hasn't missed since then. We outplayed UT so bad it's not even funny, we lost that game because of ourselves. Anyone that knows football well and watched the game understands this. I have UT friends that even agree with this.

UT sucks though so we really dont care. We watch you EVERY YEAR..and BEAT you every year. Like Tenn was some real baseline they suck...yall should roll them.
I think you missed the point. I was making a statement towards another poster.

Advertisement
I have seen enough film of them this year and many years before.

We have athletes on defense that can slow them down and penetrate and cause turnovers.

They don't have the athletes to stop our offense. Especially now that we have a QB who can run.

We win.

Fluke fumbles? Your QB was ROCKED. Is there some universe where that child sized QB holds onto that football after that hit?

Advertisement
Back