Georgia Tears!!!

Advertisement
Dwinstitles:

UGA has 2 top running back coming, Zamir White - ESPN #1 and James Cook - ESPN #3 .

That’s great. Hit me up when they become as good as Nick and Sony

PSA: we would struggle to replace guys like Nick and Sony in our hay day.

Last edited:
Dwinstitles:

UGA has 2 top running back coming, Zamir White - ESPN #1 and James Cook - ESPN #3 .

Dammit, another whiff by the staff. What business does James Cook have leaving Miami?

Lorenzo Lingard is better than White

Cam Davis is better than Cook.

not to mention we already have Deejay Dallas and Travis Homer whereas Michel and Chubby are leaving for UGA

Davis is not better than Cook man cmon.

Cook’s ****** attitude makes Davis better than him. Wasn’t there are poster who went to the Army game because his son was invited as a underclassmen and said the kid was late for everything including curfew and they didn’t suspend him?

Did I hear correctly they had 31 seniors? If nothing else smart gets an A for convincing some of those guys to stay for their last year. Can’t imagine they aren’t going to take a step back next year despite the national narrative.

Take it with a grain of salt. They have 135 players on their official roster of which 26 are seniors and many of them are walk-ons. They aren't losing any more than anyone else.

Why are we talking about GA, we don't play them, they aren't a rival. They played in the national championship game, we didn't.

Advertisement
I can’t believe it...I went to the UGA boards and now they’re blaming Fromm’s inability to be a DT QB as the reason for the loss. They have a thread calling for Justin Fields to start next year. My lord!

Dwinstitles:

Dammit, another whiff by the staff. What business does James Cook have leaving Miami?

Lorenzo Lingard is better than White

Cam Davis is better than Cook.

not to mention we already have Deejay Dallas and Travis Homer whereas Michel and Chubby are leaving for UGA

Georgia also has 5* D'Andre Swift who gained 618 yards 7.63 ypc this year as a 3rd string true freshman....

038BEDFB-36EC-49AD-B174-2246E7EE4E8A.jpg

EB5BF3B7-405D-491C-B8C9-A85D1612A96A.jpg

Advertisement
Haha!! Don’t leave it up to the refs! Kick that *** without getting called for it!
Those are the real MVPs ...

I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

Just stop being a fan if it gets to you so bad or go to a doctor and have him prescribe you some antidepressants.

I've heard Vagisil can do wonders for this condition.

Advertisement
Kirby Smart is Larry Coker without the Natty.

Let’s see what happens when CMR’s Kids leave to go play on Sunday.

You saw the difference between Smart and Saban last night. I only hope to God that Richt has developed the killer instinct that Kirby obviously lacks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back