Georgia Tears!!!

I wonder if ANYONE can actually ever be good enough to beat Alabama consistently in CFB any more. As long as Satan is there and they’re allowed to have the program they have now, everyone else is on the outside looking in.

It's lame.

Bama + the kind of officiating in that game tonight (and in the OB) have completely ruined college football.

Advertisement
I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

True story, with the class they have they will be back in the next three years. The question I have who will be leading them. Justin Fields or Jake Fromm. Fields truly believes he will beat out Fromm.

Not a given...look at Free Shoes Uni...only Bama has recruited better than them the last 5+ years and they have only 1 ship to show for it. Team went 7-6 this year!

I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

True story, with the class they have they will be back in the next three years. The question I have who will be leading them. Justin Fields or Jake Fromm. Fields truly believes he will beat out Fromm.

Not a given...look at Free Shoes Uni...only Bama has recruited better than them the last 5+ years and they have only 1 ship to show for it. Team went 7-6 this year!

Exactly this! Bama has had 7 str8 consensus #1 classes. They got so many great players that bust don’t matter. If your entire plan to reach the top of CFP is hinges on #1 recruting classes it’s prolly not going to work out. Kirby has a lot to prove. That team has some obvious holes they need to fill and develop. It’s funny reading their boards becuase the answer to everything is simply “ 5 stars”. “Oh hopefully we get some 5* CBs and 5* OL to fix our holes and we can be back next year or in 2019.” As if every 5* is amazing.
Yeah stars are important but you must develop those players. Richt left him a ton talent. And even after watching that melt down they are convinced it’s not enough. Their corners and Safties and have played well all year and now the narrative is “Richt didn’t leave much there”. Lol

I don't care if they will be back or not with there recruiting. We have a easier road to the playoffs if we ACTUALLY get a QB to play and not cost us game. We also have a **** good class and will have another top class next year, dont count us out yet.

We got to fix the OL, I think next season our OL improves drastically but we need one more dominant OL class along with a DL class as well

**** man, seems like we been saying this each year for the past 8+ years...We are missing on too many top targets and we are missing on too many recruited players that don't pan out.

I don't care if they will be back or not with there recruiting. We have a easier road to the playoffs if we ACTUALLY get a QB to play and not cost us game. We also have a **** good class and will have another top class next year, dont count us out yet.

We got to fix the OL, I think next season our OL improves drastically but we need one more dominant OL class along with a DL class as well

**** man, seems like we been saying this each year for the past 8+ years...We are missing on too many top targets and we are missing on too many recruited players that don't pan out.

Im not giving up on this staff but theres some gripes, the only reason few of us wanted Butch is because he does whats necessary to get his. I mean the dude took a recruit from bama this cycle dude recruits OL and DL like a savage. We should have a better year next year and a better team but lets ssee if we get to that level of a playoff contender. We could

Advertisement
It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

Just stop being a fan if it gets to you so bad or go to a doctor and have him prescribe you some antidepressants.

I gotta get something, boutta sniff glue and elephant tranquilizers

All I do is remember back to sitting in the stands and watching our defensive players willingly open up lanes for Clemson in 2015...yelling over and over at Dorito at the top of my lungs in a drunken psychotic rage “have fun coaching lower division high school in Hoboken, you Jersey fat fūck” while my wife hits my arm, or “your Dominos Pizza is here fat Al, you fūcking sweaty piece of shīt”. I lost it that game.

Since then....

Notice the difference?

Rick has only had one class that’s fully his...this years. It’ll be legit top 5 top 10. There’s issues. But we’re getting there. He’s getting there. We’ve got roster and depth issues and he’s not a perfect coach, but we’re positioned for a run sooner rather than later... might take a season or two but we’re better off
****, great post OriginalCanesCanesCanes you had me at Dorito. You ain’t so bad after all. We aren’t that different you and I (except that you’re Super Rich) We are passionate Canes fans gottdammit! Did you see my boy Trump stunting out there? USA! USA! USA!

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

Just stop being a fan if it gets to you so bad or go to a doctor and have him prescribe you some antidepressants.

I gotta get something, boutta sniff glue and elephant tranquilizers

All I do is remember back to sitting in the stands and watching our defensive players willingly open up lanes for Clemson in 2015...yelling over and over at Dorito at the top of my lungs in a drunken psychotic rage “have fun coaching lower division high school in Hoboken, you Jersey fat fūck” while my wife hits my arm, or “your Dominos Pizza is here fat Al, you fūcking sweaty piece of shīt”. I lost it that game.

Since then....

Notice the difference?

Rick has only had one class that’s fully his...this years. It’ll be legit top 5 top 10. There’s issues. But we’re getting there. He’s getting there. We’ve got roster and depth issues and he’s not a perfect coach, but we’re positioned for a run sooner rather than later... might take a season or two but we’re better off
****, great post OriginalCanesCanesCanes you had me at Dorito. You ain’t so bad after all. We aren’t that different you and I (except that you’re Super Rich) We are passionate Canes fans gottdammit! Did you see my boy Trump stunting out there? USA! ���� USA! ���� USA! ����

lol [MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION] .....u are a hero forever lol.....you got me tearing at 5am

838B0D27-DA9E-4AF8-A067-587491D2065E.jpg

Like clock work. I said posters would trash UGA-Smart and pull for them to lose, to make themselves feel better about CMR and the future of this team.

Advertisement
****, is this a Georgia forum ? This was supposed to be a Georgia tears thread and it quickly turned into the usual suspects sucking off UGA and we even got Dwin saying we will never be back. Is this real life? 2 early polls for next year have us at 5 and 7. Call me crazy but I actually like our staff and the recruits we've brought and are bringing in.

We have some issues on DL but I just don't see all this doom and gloom that you all do. We are bringing in dogs on each line and all over the field really. WTF is wrong with y'all?

You act like we're coming off a season like UF or FSU, with an incompetent staff. When outside perception is that we are definitely on our way back but of course our own "fans" disagree. Most team's fans would kill for our season/staff/class but instead our "fans" think we're ****ed, every thread starts/turns negative. It's like the Twilight Zone in this ****.

Oh and **** Georgia, glad they choked.

Dwinstitles and chosenone are Kirby Smart groupies that hate Coach Richt so much they're not even UM fans anymore.

Smh i know it's a sad medical condition called bxtchassness

oklahoma would have beaten bama, shame they blew it against UGA

would have been glorious to see the two SEC teams lose

****, is this a Georgia forum ? This was supposed to be a Georgia tears thread and it quickly turned into the usual suspects sucking off UGA and we even got Dwin saying we will never be back. Is this real life? 2 early polls for next year have us at 5 and 7. Call me crazy but I actually like our staff and the recruits we've brought and are bringing in.

We have some issues on DL but I just don't see all this doom and gloom that you all do. We are bringing in dogs on each line and all over the field really. WTF is wrong with y'all?

You act like we're coming off a season like UF or FSU, with an incompetent staff. When outside perception is that we are definitely on our way back but of course our own "fans" disagree. Most team's fans would kill for our season/staff/class but instead our "fans" think we're ****ed, every thread starts/turns negative. It's like the Twilight Zone in this ****.

Oh and **** Georgia, glad they choked.

Preach!!!

Advertisement
Like clock work. I said posters would trash UGA-Smart and pull for them to lose, to make themselves feel better about CMR and the future of this team.

Lol you groupies wanted Kirby smart to win so bad just so you can use it to trash UM and Coach Richt so what's the difference??

It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

You can’t say that. When teams have something really unique such as their backfield it can be very hard to replace without taking a step back.

Advertisement

You can’t say that. When teams have something really unique such as their backfield it can be very hard to replace without taking a step back.

Lol chosenone I know u cant handle this but Miami's recruiting class is better than UGas. Kirby Smart is a coRch, deal with it.

Why? Both of those teams were manhandled by a 4 loss Auburn team. UGA barely scraped by a Notre Dame squad that we completely dismantled. No team in the playoffs has looked consistently dominant this year. And as for Georgia being a lock to be in the playoff for the next 3 years, don't forget they were remarkably injury free this season. I think the announcers said they hadn't lost a starter to injury all year. That's highly unlikely to happen again. Not to mention they have to try and replace two rare talents at RB, whose absence noticeably changed the game when Smart went dumb and inexplicably took them out.

As for us, we were some consistent QB play away from achieving great things ourselves, and have some top classes of our own coming in. I think we are going to be just fine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back