Georgia Tears!!!

Advertisement
Dwinstitles:

UGA has 2 top running back coming, Zamir White - ESPN #1 and James Cook - ESPN #3 .

Dammit, another whiff by the staff. What business does James Cook have leaving Miami?

Lorenzo Lingard is better than White

Cam Davis is better than Cook.

not to mention we already have Deejay Dallas and Travis Homer whereas Michel and Chubby are leaving for UGA

Georgia deserved to lose 100%. What a gutless collapse that was. Georgia didn't make one single play in the 4th. Not one play on offense or defense. When they (UGA) miraculously survived regulation I thought they had a shot. Their kicker literally saves the team by banging in a 51 yarder after the offense went backwards. Just when the Georgia defense had Bama in a 2nd and 26 from the 41 in OT they go ahead and give up a game winning walk off 41 yards TD pass to Devonte Smith(Remember him)? Epic choke job by Coach not so Smart.

Exactly correct. It was great for me because I had the prop on Alabama at 14/1. But that was a monumental choke by Georgia. They didn't play aggressively at all in the 4th quarter or in overtime on either side of the ball. They ran the ball or threw short careful passes. It was mindful of what Oklahoma did against Georgia last week.

The key possession was actually earlier, when Georgia led 20-7 late in the third quarter and the Alabama freshman threw a forced interception. If you score there and go up 16 or 20 then you'll most likely hold on. It was already obvious that Alabama was hardly finished scoring points.

The interception that Georgia threw on the subsequent possession was somewhat of a fluke...a ricochet off a helmet then picked off by a defensive lineman. Once that happened I thought Alabama would rally to win.

The overtime seemed like a merely formality. I'm actually surprised Georgia made the long field goal. I expected Alabama to score a touchdown and cover the 3.5 to 4 point spread.

Big ask for Georgia to remain on Alabama's level. That's an Adjuster type mentality. They have a nice recruiting class coming in. That's only one part of it. You have to maintain pass defense on this level and then step it up another notch. Can you imagine if a Saban team had given up a 2nd and 27 play like that for a winning touchdown in overtime of the national championship game? His face would have remained red throughout the offseason.

I hate Saban's personality but I give immense credit to him for defining and saving college football in this era. The defensive ferocity is a joy to watch, and particularly from the defensive tackle position. I had to laugh all night at Norton and McIntosh compared to the Alabama guys.

What a surprise - Awsi both sucks off Alabama and pats himself on the back for winning a bet!

DTExyzIUQAE872g.jpg:large

I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

They're going to take a definitive step back next year. They lose 31 seniors off the team, and will lose some Jr's like Roquan Smith. That team was predicated on the guys that Richt developed. Kirby's going to be riding out next year with most of his own players. Now we get to see what kind of development his staff's about.

Advertisement
Really, they were moments away from winning a NC and went toe to toe with the "great" Bama. I'm jealous of the way that team plays football, we should be so lucky.

Really, they were moments away from winning a NC and went toe to toe with the "great" Bama. I'm jealous of the way that team plays football, we should be so lucky.

Didn't you complain about running a vanilla offense and our defense making every QB look like a Heisman winner? What do you call the second half of that game?

Kirby hit the perfect storm with the talent on the team he had this year. Let's be honest here they weren't setting the world on fire with thier schemes. They played good defense and ran the ball 60% of the time. Even Larry Coker would have gotten that roster to the CFB playoff.

Advertisement
Tough year for the ATL.

First the choke of the century by Matty Ice and the Falcons, and now its little brother, the choke of the year by the Dawgs

Like clock work. I said posters would trash UGA-Smart and pull for them to lose, to make themselves feel better about CMR and the future of this team.

Lol you groupies wanted Kirby smart to win so bad just so you can use it to trash UM and Coach Richt so what's the difference??

Not to trash UM....and not really MR.....I just think he was a lazy hire for the university. Miami took the easy route and it wont pay off in the way of championships, unless of course, you count Coastal Divisions titles, which you probably do.

MR has passed his prime as a coach and it has shown itself the last two years. His tenure here will end in a bitter way.

There's a reason UGA fans wanted him gone. They had been watching him closely over the years, but here comes guys like you who seem to know more about MR as a coach than they do. You sing his praises because he is a former player at UM, but ignore his many short comings as a coach in 2018.

I am sure he is a great guy, but that doesn't mean I want him as my coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

I don't think Smart ever makes another NC game again at UGA

Anyone know what running backs they got coming in?

They got the #1 and #4 running backs in nation according to 247 plus they have Swift, Holyfield, and Herrien coming back.

Last I checked, I was just answering a question of who Georgia had coming in at running back.

I also mentioned a few posts up, that I agree that our running backs are better.

Once we figure out how to improve our 3rd down conversions, is when you will see our running backs being used properly. This will help with the time of possession, which coincides with our defense getting a little more rest. It is only a matter of time until we reach the promised land!

Go Canes...

I don't think Smart ever makes another NC game again at UGA

Anyone know what running backs they got coming in?

They got the #1 and #4 running backs in nation according to 247 plus they have Swift, Holyfield, and Herrien coming back.

there loaded there

Advertisement
Dwinstitles:

UGA has 2 top running back coming, Zamir White - ESPN #1 and James Cook - ESPN #3 .

White coming off an ACL year 2 months ago (heard it was brutal) he may never be the same. Always a possibility with an injury like that. Chubb was never the same afterwards

Did I hear correctly they had 31 seniors? If nothing else smart gets an A for convincing some of those guys to stay for their last year. Can’t imagine they aren’t going to take a step back next year despite the national narrative.

Dwinstitles:

Dammit, another whiff by the staff. What business does James Cook have leaving Miami?

Lorenzo Lingard is better than White

Cam Davis is better than Cook.

not to mention we already have Deejay Dallas and Travis Homer whereas Michel and Chubby are leaving for UGA

Davis is not better than Cook man cmon.

Advertisement
Back