Georgia Tears!!!

I don't care if they will be back or not with there recruiting. We have a easier road to the playoffs if we ACTUALLY get a QB to play and not cost us game. We also have a **** good class and will have another top class next year, dont count us out yet.

We got to fix the OL, I think next season our OL improves drastically but we need one more dominant OL class along with a DL class as well

Advertisement
I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

True story, with the class they have they will be back in the next three years. The question I have who will be leading them. Justin Fields or Jake Fromm. Fields truly believes he will beat out Fromm.

delusional at best

Fields is going to be a sad transfer in 2 years

Fromm will beat him out

no doubt. kid is a gamer

I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

facts... people acting like Tenn or UiF is going to stop UGA from doing what they did this year.

IDK how you watch this game and think we even remotely close to those teams when we let dude with goofy last names like Benkurt or Hornibrooke tear up our defense. People keep bringing up the ND game when it so clear the UM team we saw vs ND AT HOME is not the team we really are as we have proven that the last 4 games really.

Georgia is losing like 30+ seniors I believe.... that will be hard to continue success without that leadership! I don't think thy will be as good next year....

Beautiful just beautiful! Had to deal with crappy UGA fans all season saying really nasty things about Richt. Personal things. So glad they showed that they can still choke without him. Lots of tears in the state of Georgia tonight.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

True story, with the class they have they will be back in the next three years. The question I have who will be leading them. Justin Fields or Jake Fromm. Fields truly believes he will beat out Fromm.

delusional at best

Fromm will beat him out

He doesn't have to beat him out. He's the guy.

It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

facts... people acting like Tenn or UiF is going to stop UGA from doing what they did this year.

IDK how you watch this game and think we even remotely close to those teams when we let dude with goofy last names like Benkurt or Hornibrooke tear up our defense. People keep bringing up the ND game when it so clear the UM team we saw vs ND AT HOME is not the team we really are as we have proven that the last 4 games really.

If the qb situation changes and we recruit 5 star type dts we can change it pretty quickly, we are tier 2 right now and got to get into tier 1. The OL class we have coming in is amazing and being slept on, if 19's class is savage then we should be fuqin real soon.

delusional at best

Fromm will beat him out

and thats what elite recruiting is, fields went there with a established guy at the helm. Thats how u know UGA baggin, how can a kid think hes going to play qb there right now?

Advertisement

I don't think Smart ever makes another NC game again at UGA

Do tell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stacked roster. Elite NFL talent in upperclasses. Ton of experience. Extremely weak SEC East. No Bama in sec title game. Overachieving freshman QB. This was their year. They lose too much & will now have a target on their back. Newness will wear off for recruits IMO.

delusional at best

Fromm will beat him out

and thats what elite recruiting is, fields went there with a established guy at the helm. Thats how u know UGA baggin, how can a kid think hes going to play qb there right now?

He passed up Penn State and UF to sit 2-3 years behind Fromm but some say he may play baseball.

Georgia deserved to lose 100%. What a gutless collapse that was. Georgia didn't make one single play in the 4th. Not one play on offense or defense. When they (UGA) miraculously survived regulation I thought they had a shot. Their kicker literally saves the team by banging in a 51 yarder after the offense went backwards. Just when the Georgia defense had Bama in a 2nd and 26 from the 41 in OT they go ahead and give up a game winning walk off 41 yards TD pass to Devonte Smith(Remember him)? Epic choke job by Coach not so Smart.

Just stop being a fan if it gets to you so bad or go to a doctor and have him prescribe you some antidepressants.

I gotta get something, boutta sniff glue and elephant tranquilizers

All I do is remember back to sitting in the stands and watching our defensive players willingly open up lanes for Clemson in 2015...yelling over and over at Dorito at the top of my lungs in a drunken psychotic rage “have fun coaching lower division high school in Hoboken, you Jersey fat fūck” while my wife hits my arm, or “your Dominos Pizza is here fat Al, you fūcking sweaty piece of shīt”. I lost it that game.

Since then....

Notice the difference?

Rick has only had one class that’s fully his...this years. It’ll be legit top 5 top 10. There’s issues. But we’re getting there. He’s getting there. We’ve got roster and depth issues and he’s not a perfect coach, but we’re positioned for a run sooner rather than later... might take a season or two but we’re better off

Advertisement
****, is this a Georgia forum ? This was supposed to be a Georgia tears thread and it quickly turned into the usual suspects sucking off UGA and we even got Dwin saying we will never be back. Is this real life? 2 early polls for next year have us at 5 and 7. Call me crazy but I actually like our staff and the recruits we've brought and are bringing in.

We have some issues on DL but I just don't see all this doom and gloom that you all do. We are bringing in dogs on each line and all over the field really. WTF is wrong with y'all?

You act like we're coming off a season like UF or FSU, with an incompetent staff. When outside perception is that we are definitely on our way back but of course our own "fans" disagree. Most team's fans would kill for our season/staff/class but instead our "fans" think we're ****ed, every thread starts/turns negative. It's like the Twilight Zone in this ****.

Oh and **** Georgia, glad they choked.

Beta mindset looking for moral victories. Speak for yourself. I wouldn’t trade our class for UGA and we’ll see over the next few years who actually got the ballers and who didn’t. But I’m sure with this corch job Smurt just pulled there is room on bandwagon if you want to get in a spot now for next years 4 loss season.

Advertisement
Georgia deserved to lose 100%. What a gutless collapse that was. Georgia didn't make one single play in the 4th. Not one play on offense or defense. When they (UGA) miraculously survived regulation I thought they had a shot. Their kicker literally saves the team by banging in a 51 yarder after the offense went backwards. Just when the Georgia defense had Bama in a 2nd and 26 from the 41 in OT they go ahead and give up a game winning walk off 41 yards TD pass to Devonte Smith(Remember him)? Epic choke job by Coach not so Smart.

Exactly correct. It was great for me because I had the prop on Alabama at 14/1. But that was a monumental choke by Georgia. They didn't play aggressively at all in the 4th quarter or in overtime on either side of the ball. They ran the ball or threw short careful passes. It was mindful of what Oklahoma did against Georgia last week.

The key possession was actually earlier, when Georgia led 20-7 late in the third quarter and the Alabama freshman threw a forced interception. If you score there and go up 16 or 20 then you'll most likely hold on. It was already obvious that Alabama was hardly finished scoring points.

The interception that Georgia threw on the subsequent possession was somewhat of a fluke...a ricochet off a helmet then picked off by a defensive lineman. Once that happened I thought Alabama would rally to win.

The overtime seemed like a merely formality. I'm actually surprised Georgia made the long field goal. I expected Alabama to score a touchdown and cover the 3.5 to 4 point spread.

Big ask for Georgia to remain on Alabama's level. That's an Adjuster type mentality. They have a nice recruiting class coming in. That's only one part of it. You have to maintain pass defense on this level and then step it up another notch. Can you imagine if a Saban team had given up a 2nd and 27 play like that for a winning touchdown in overtime of the national championship game? His face would have remained red throughout the offseason.

I hate Saban's personality but I give immense credit to him for defining and saving college football in this era. The defensive ferocity is a joy to watch, and particularly from the defensive tackle position. I had to laugh all night at Norton and McIntosh compared to the Alabama guys.

I wonder if ANYONE can actually ever be good enough to beat Alabama consistently in CFB any more. As long as Satan is there and they’re allowed to have the program they have now, everyone else is on the outside looking in.

I wonder if ANYONE can actually ever be good enough to beat Alabama consistently in CFB any more. As long as Satan is there and they’re allowed to have the program they have now, everyone else is on the outside looking in.

Yeah, it’ll happen. The talent is getting more spread out. Us, Texas, Uga, Fsu, A&M (with Jimbo now), Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State are all recruiting at or will be recruiting at a super high level. Before Bama really didn’t have this type of competition for croots imo.

People like to go overboard like these teams are unbeatable. We have key problems that transform our team. Its called OL and QB. Those are not even close to champ level. We have better skill positions in some spots than these teams. It doesn't matter if you get dominated in the trenches.

There is no guarantee UGA will get back there. One thing about Richt, he recruits good character players in general. This could end up like Coker following Butch situation where the character of the team breaks down and talent remains talent. You just never know. There is a reason teams like Mich St and TCU can perform with less recruiting stars. F UGA

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back