Georgia Tears!!!

Advertisement
F*ck Georgia and there no class fans talking all that sh*t about Richt. That our coach and they have no class with a lot of there comments.

I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
I cant even laugh at them they made the title game and are cleaning up in recruiting, this aint a one year wonder thing they will be in the mix for the foreseeable future.

It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

True story, with the class they have they will be back in the next three years. The question I have who will be leading them. Justin Fields or Jake Fromm. Fields truly believes he will beat out Fromm.

Advertisement

It wild to me everyone talking trash when any one of us would have love to have the season/recruiting classes Georgia had this year.

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

Its depressing to have to root for another team to win or lose, when will the pain stop. Watching these teams makes it feel like we r far away from those types of rosters and makes me wonder if we will ever be back.

Just stop being a fan if it gets to you so bad or go to a doctor and have him prescribe you some antidepressants.

True story, with the class they have they will be back in the next three years. The question I have who will be leading them. Justin Fields or Jake Fromm. Fields truly believes he will beat out Fromm.

If UGA recruits another top 3 class next year bama will be in trouble or they will be the 2nd best team inb the nation easily.

Advertisement

I don't think Smart ever makes another NC game again at UGA

delusional at best

Fields is going to be a sad transfer in 2 years

Advertisement

Just stop being a fan if it gets to you so bad or go to a doctor and have him prescribe you some antidepressants.

I gotta get something, boutta sniff glue and elephant tranquilizers

I don't care if they will be back or not with there recruiting. We have a easier road to the playoffs if we ACTUALLY get a QB to play and not cost us game. We also have a **** good class and will have another top class next year, dont count us out yet.

delusional at best

Fields is going to be a sad transfer in 2 years

Fromm will beat him out

Advertisement
Back