Georgia State DL transfer Thomas Gore COMMITS

Advertisement
Be nice if instead of getting into ****ing matches over whether Gore is better than LT or is Dean the best DT on the team, we could just give Gore props for playing well and the coaches for a nice eval. But I know that is asking way to much.
"I told you so" is the oxycodone of Canesinsight my friend you're dealing with addicts who need their daily dose of message board supremacy.

I get the toxicity if we are 2-2 and everyone is cranky, but 4-0 and people still are swinging on each over nonsene.
Yeah anyone who cares to defend/discuss the Manny Diaz era of our program needs some help. I try and pretend those years of college football were shutdown for COVID.

4-0 and I'm enjoying what Mario & Co. are all about.

I get the toxicity if we are 2-2 and everyone is cranky, but 4-0 and people still are swinging on each over nonsene.

Had a nice chat about this with the great @AtlAtty yesterday at the Atlanta Game Watch.

It's now beyond obvious that we have a few dozen toxic porsters who are going to spread negativity NO MATTER WHAT. They are just miserable people.

And it's very common for these toxic porsters to use the "there's good people on both sides" defense, to act as if the somewhat more positive posters are "just as bad, if not worse".

The reality is that I'd like to come to a sports board that is devoted to my alma mater in order to read about news on the games, on recruiting, on practices, on injury recovery...without the same couple dozen toxic porsters feeling OBLIGATED to say something negative in every thread. One of these porsters, on the thread involving OUR HIGHEST RATED BASKETBALL RECRUIT EVER, felt compelled to **** on Laranaga "taking a year off of recruiting" last year, and our "only 3 star" international recruit from the last recruiting class.

And before anyone tries to make this conversation binary, and act like the only two possible choices for posting are "slurping" and "moping", I'm going to reject that silly "fake news" pre-emptively. Speaking only for myself, I don't search out every anti-Miami post in every thread and then immediately rebut with "positive thoughts". I have been VERY critical of the negative things that UM has done over the past 25 years.

But we all know there are some very insecure porsters who (insanely) believe that their "manhood" is at stake if they indulge in any positivity or hopefulness or happiness.

**** it. We are 4-0. I'm not going to keep making excuses for our success.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Had a nice chat about this with the great @AtlAtty yesterday at the Atlanta Game Watch.

It's now beyond obvious that we have a few dozen toxic porsters who are going to spread negativity NO MATTER WHAT. They are just miserable people.

And it's very common for these toxic porsters to use the "there's good people on both sides" defense, to act as if the somewhat more positive posters are "just as bad, if not worst".

The reality is that I'd like to come to a sports board that is devoted to my alma mater in order to read about news on the games, on recruiting, on practices, on injury recovery...without the same couple dozen toxic porsters feeling OBLIGATED to say something negative in every thread. One of these porsters, on the thread involving OUR HIGHEST RATED BASKETBALL RECRUIT EVER, felt compelled to **** on Laranaga "taking a year off of recruiting" last year, and our "only 3 star" international recruit from the last recruiting class.

And before anyone tries to make this conversation binary, and act like the only two possible choices for posting are "slurping" and "moping", I'm going to reject that silly "fake news" pre-emptively. Speaking only for myself, I don't search out every anti-Miami post in every thread and then immediately rebut with "positive thoughts". I have been VERY critical of the negative things that UM has done over the past 25 years.

But we all know there are some very insecure porsters who (insanely) believe that their "manhood" is at stake if they indulge in any positivity or hopefulness or happiness.

**** it. We are 4-0. I'm not going to keep making excuses for our success.
Post of the Year Nominee

Good news is the way the team is playing we should see a bit of an easier path to land the elite guys in the portal

Some of Mario’s best additions were on the OL which makes sense because it’s what he does

Dawson in particular is making Miami look like a really attractive destination for an elite QB or WR which we didn’t have that luxury last year

Mario has done a good job in the portal but it’s good to see these guys producing and giving us a leg up for December

Advertisement
Good news is the way the team is playing we should see a bit of an easier path to land the elite guys in the portal

Some of Mario’s best additions were on the OL which makes sense because it’s what he does

Dawson in particular is making Miami look like a really attractive destination for an elite QB or WR which we didn’t have that luxury last year

Mario has done a good job in the portal but it’s good to see these guys producing and giving us a leg up for December
I think 2024 will be our best when it's all said and done. Winning matters.

But I was told LT is a 1st rd talent and leaving after this year 👀.

I know LT has been doubled but man he hasn’t done much of anything this year.
Are u drunk or slow!? He had a sack yesterday & lived in the backfield! On TC’s interception on the sideline, who do u think forced the QB out of the pocket & forced the errant throw! U just talkin out ur *** now (BIG PAUSE)

Advertisement
Advertisement
him and deen are both excellent

which is right on par because the CIS experts said they sucked because they were too small and nobody wanted them
Just an FYI that entire GSU line has undersized dudes like Gore that do nothing but play in their opponents backfield.

A lot people crapped on Gore after an uneventful spring game and seeing him in person for the first time but Gore was productive at his last school and gave **** to the P5 teams he did play; Go watch the UNC tape, he whipped Corey Gaynor like he stole something.

Gore being productive against Temple and Bethune shouldn't be some revelation. Gore is undersized but a quality depth player.

They’re using him as a NT a lot. He actsully should come back because with Burroughs and Moten they won’t use him at NT anymore.

Agreed. He is taking on a lot of double teams. The capping on this board for Taylor is unreal. Maybe a few ppl are related to him or something cause man if I ever bring up him not playing up to 5 star 1st rd talent a few posters ALWAYS chime in.

I was expecting a big season from him and so far it’s hasn’t been one. It’s still early but y’all can’t seriously sit here and say so far his has looked like a 1st rd talent.

This last game was his best and it was phucking temple. Let’s see what he does in October. I know what a dominant NFL DT looks like and so far he hasn’t been one.

**** Gerald Willis was a dominant force who disrupted games and couldn’t even get drafted.

Advertisement
Back