Georgia State DL transfer Thomas Gore COMMITS

Advertisement
are you trying to defend his claim that manny did better in the portal than Mario?

I’m simply asking for a breakdown if you two are going to argue about it.

I think we could have done more on the DL this off-season. And the comments re: Deen being banged up and hoping it’s not the same thing, make me think that even more so…

Roche and Phillips > Deen and Gore

I’m simply asking for a breakdown if you two are going to argue about it.

I think we could have done more on the DL this off-season. And the comments re: Deen being banged up and hoping it’s not the same thing, make me think that even more so…

Roche and Phillips > Deen and Gore
Rambo and Stevenson >>>>> Harrell, Ladson, Porter, Richard, Brown

Advertisement
Rambo and Stevenson >>>>> Harrell, Ladson, Porter, Richard, Brown

well first off

branson deen was arguably our best defensive player until he got hurt.

I'm not here to crown gore, my only point was that half the board is morons who just whined about his size without knowing anything about football. you're saying "its just Miami of ohio", well as far as I'm aware, our other players played against them too.

In terms of ranking Mario vs manny in the portal - important to note manny had an additional year at this juncture, but even with 1 less transfer class he's found way better talent

You're conveniently leaving off:

henry parish, javion cohen, colbie young, matt lee, akeem mesidor, jamil burroughs (will be dominant next year), cam Mccormick (MONSTER addition in run blocking), Ajay Allen, JADEN DAVIS, Francisco Mauigoa, KJ Cloyd,and darrell jackson (despite him leaving a year later)

Advertisement
well first off

branson deen was arguably our best defensive player until he got hurt.

I'm not here to crown gore, my only point was that half the board is morons who just whined about his size without knowing anything about football. you're saying "its just Miami of ohio", well as far as I'm aware, our other players played against them too.

In terms of ranking Mario vs manny in the portal - important to note manny had an additional year at this juncture, but even with 1 less transfer class he's found way better talent

You're conveniently leaving off:

henry parish, javion cohen, colbie young, matt lee, akeem mesidor, jamil burroughs (will be dominant next year), cam Mccormick (MONSTER addition in run blocking), Ajay Allen, JADEN DAVIS, Francisco Mauigoa, KJ Cloyd,and darrell jackson (despite him leaving a year later)
Deen was never our best player and their are multiple errors in your post. I'm not even going to waste my time responding to this bias. We are 4-0 nvm.

Deen was never our best player and their are multiple errors in your post. I'm not even going to waste my time responding to this bias. We are 4-0 nvm.
it's opnion based so it really doesn't matter, I said "arguably".

there are not multiple errors in my post, fair enough pal. I'll take that as a "i cherry-picked the three names I knew and admit that I was wrong" response

take care, GoCanes

it's opnion based so it really doesn't matter, I said "arguably".

there are not multiple errors in my post, fair enough pal. I'll take that as a "i cherry-picked the three names I knew and admit that I was wrong" response

take care, GoCanes
Or take it as I don't feel like explaining how Colbie wasn't a transfer. Or arguing against using players that have barely contributed yet alone suited up for Miami. I didn't even have to mention D'eriq King or KJ Osborn to realize you didn't understand this conversation. I'll move along and hope I was wrong moving forward.

Advertisement
I think Mario has built a more complete team through the portal, but he's mostly brought in solid depth.
Solid depth? Parrish, Cohen, Lee, Mauigoa, Mesidor and Davis are all starters...how is that solid depth when they are starting?

Solid depth? Parrish, Cohen, Lee, Mauigoa, Mesidor and Davis are all starters...how is that solid depth when they are starting?
Do you understand "mostly"? Or are you confusing it with the word "only"?

Advertisement
Apparently, you don't as that is 6 starters from the portal...oh wait, add in Porter Jr as well. I guess you expect 16-18 starters from the portal eh?
I hate when people chose trying to be right over providing facts. Im not going to list every player brought in the last 2 years. If you want some exercise, go review the portal additions from the last 2 years. Its not even debatable if you understand "most".

I hate when people chose trying to be right over providing facts. Im not going to list every player brought in the last 2 years. If you want some exercise, go review the portal additions from the last 2 years. Its not even debatable if you understand "most".
Whatever, I hate when someone can't admit their wrong

Advertisement
Back