Georgia recruits

Texas' per capita compared to Georgia is a completely different ball game when you factor in that 40% of the population is Hispanic playing futbol.

South Florida doesn't use this excuse, and Spanish is our official language.

Advertisement
C9sxAneXoAEyAcH.jpg

Texas and Cali percentages are low cuz they're huge states, but Georgia is right there at the top with Florida.

I wonder what Meat will have to say about this.

What is there to say? The chart is garbage. Tells us absolutely NADA.

Why? Because the percent depends on the total number that PARTICIPATED, which is different in every state.

For example, Florida only had 43,000 total high school kids playing football. Texas had 163,000!

That's because EVERYBODY.... every suburban white boy, every pocket protected nerd, every Vietnamese or Mexican kid fresh off the boat, EVERYBODY in Texas plays high school football. People live and breathe football in Texas. Most people play just for the love of the game.

Seems like in Florida and Georgia (33,000), only good athletes play. I don't know what other kids do with their time... but you clearly have a lot of kids not playing football.

Look at the TOTAL NUMBER of D1 prospects, and the TOTAL NUMBER of All-Americans, and the TOTAL NUMBER of draft picks. That's a way better gauge.

Last edited:
Love what we are starting to do in the state
Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

This is a talented state, 2nd behind Florida imo but we need to continue to recruit kids from here

we need to get a samoan pipeline next. Those are the difference makers in the trenches.

I would like to see a pre-game Miami 'Haka'. Lots of whipping of bricks and sniper rifle motions for sure.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

This is a talented state, 2nd behind Florida imo but we need to continue to recruit kids from here

Texas says hello.

Georgia has eclipsed Texas and it’s not close

Mexicans are driving the blacks out of Texas .

Not nice. But funny as ****.

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Really? What they driving, car, truck, van? Ignorance is indiscriminate

Back in the day (early '60's), freshmen were not eligible for varsity. So we had freshman teams. Every year, our freshman team played Mexico Poly. They'd often beat us.

True story.

Maybe we should start recruiting Mexicans.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Georgia has 42 four/five star recruits this year.

Texas has 52.

Just the facts.

You can roll out as many actual facts that you want, in Bricks world his opinions are the only facts that matter.

Texas says hello.

Really? What they driving, car, truck, van? Ignorance is indiscriminate

Back in the day (early '60's), freshmen were not eligible for varsity. So we had freshman teams. Every year, our freshman team played Mexico Poly. They'd often beat us.

True story.

Maybe we should start recruiting Mexicans.

Anyone who has grown up around Mexicans can tell you.... typical Mexican kid can grow a beard and drive a car by the time he's 8 years old. I remember being a little **** on the elementary school playground and all these giant *** Mexican kids a foot taller than everyone else with mustaches beating everyone's ***. Then it's like they stop growing by the time they're 12, and everybody else passes them.

Black dudes are the other way around. I've known black dudes in their 20's who are still ******* growing. Mexicans grow the fastest. White dudes are usually full height at 14, 15, 16.... but I've known black dudes in college who are still getting taller.

If you would have played that Mexico Poly team as a senior, I think it would have been a little different.

Advertisement
We aren't getting the top kids from GA, which is the problem. There is plenty of talent in Florida, especially south Florida. If we go to Georgia, we should go after the top 10 players in the state. Jarren Williams is our highest rated recruit in GA at 15.

The Mexican dudes can still knock you on your ***, kick your teeth in, and cut your trousers off before you wake up. Just look at the great Mexican boxers. Don't fudk with us.

Besides states don't matter. All that matter is talent within X radius.

We aren't getting the top kids from GA, which is the problem. There is plenty of talent in Florida, especially south Florida. If we go to Georgia, we should go after the top 10 players in the state. Jarren Williams is our highest rated recruit in GA at 15.

It’s a good start though, got to build the base first

Advertisement
The Mexican dudes can still knock you on your ***, kick your teeth in, and cut your trousers off before you wake up. Just look at the great Mexican boxers. Don't fudk with us.

They can't play DT though.....

Would be nice to make Georgia sweat for a top 5 talent like Campbell,if we keep winning maybe we will.

Advertisement
As long as we keep the current strat of up to 75% from Florida I don’t care if others from Georgia la Texas or Cali, just bring in more top level talent like richt is doing!

Advertisement
Back