Love what we are starting to do in the state
Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

This is a talented state, 2nd behind Florida imo but we need to continue to recruit kids from here

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

This is a talented state, 2nd behind Florida imo but we need to continue to recruit kids from here

Texas says hello.

And the OL grad xfer.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

we need to get a samoan pipeline next. Those are the difference makers in the trenches.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Texas players are overrated and overhyped. Georgia is putting out more talent these days. Check all the SEc rosters.

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Georgia has eclipsed Texas and it’s not close

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Mexicans are driving the blacks out of Texas .

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Texas players are overrated and overhyped. Georgia is putting out more talent these days. Check all the SEc rosters.

Yeah, Texas high school players peak early because they have almost the quality of facilities, coaching and resources found at D-1 schools. Obviously still some very talented players from the state. However, Florida and Georgia kids still have ton of room to grow and develop and this happens with the huge jump of nutrition and strength programs when they reach college

Advertisement
I’d rather get from GA than Texas due to proximity. We all know how this far away from home stuff pans out for kids so I’d rather pluck talent from only one state away. There’s enough there to do it. A team 70% FL and 30% elite OOS but 10-15% from GA and we are in there.

**** that was some Anchor Man math I just put up there. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Do you go to many of the high school games in Georgia? I'm excited to next year. I just moved to Marietta from Colorado last week. I live about 5 min from Marietta High School which I know has some players.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Do you go to many of the high school games in Georgia? I'm excited to next year. I just moved to Marietta from Colorado last week. I live about 5 min from Marietta High School which I know has some players.

I’ve played hs football in the past here and know players around my area near Henry county specifically . Haven’t went recently to the high school games but I follow It a lot

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

I’ve played hs football in the past here and know players around my area near Henry county specifically . Haven’t went recently to the high school games but I follow It a lot

Are there any 2019 we are going after that you know of in the Atlanta area?

Advertisement
I’d rather get from GA than Texas due to proximity. We all know how this far away from home stuff pans out for kids so I’d rather pluck talent from only one state away. There’s enough there to do it. A team 70% FL and 30% elite OOS but 10-15% from GA and we are in there.

Spray some *** Panther cologne on our QBs and we won't even need an oline. Defenders will just stay away. lol

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Georgia has 42 four/five star recruits this year.

Texas has 52.

Just the facts.

Houston is a 2 hour flight from Miami.... that's around the same flight time as Miami to Atlanta. Texas is just on the other side of the Gulf.

If you're driving, it's a lot farther. But who the **** would drive that far.

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Are there any 2019 we are going after that you know of in the Atlanta area?

Last prospects I knew Personally were from the 2015 and 2016 class.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Texas has 52.

Just the facts.

For the last 10 years Georgia has supplied the sec conference with most players by far. Georgia had 27 players drafted in its state last year too

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Texas has 52.

Just the facts.

For the last 10 years Georgia has supplied the sec conference with most players by far. Georgia had 27 players drafted in its state last year too

Alabama has more kids from Texas on its roster on scholarship than from Georgia.

Georgia had a good year in the draft last year with 27 picks... Texas had 24.

Texas had a ton of players go in the first round. In fact, it had four players selected in the top 10 picks (Myles Garrett, Solomon Thomas, Jamal Adams and Patrick Mahomes).

But 2017 was an off year.

In 2016, for example, Texas had 32 players drafted, while Georgia had only 15.

Deejay Dallas
Zalontae hillery

Jarren Williams
Marquez Ezzard
Jamarcus Chapman
Realus George
Jalen Goss?

Texas says hello.

Texas has 52.

Just the facts.

how about the per capita facts?

Advertisement
Back