Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
No coach in the state of Georgia believed that. And that includes Mark Richt.

"We actually had him pegged as more of a tight end prospect," Richt said. "A lot of it had to do with what we like to do offensively, more of a fit [issue] than any disrespect to his ability to play quarterback.

"We actually had him pegged as more of a tight end prospect," Richt said. "A lot of it had to do with what we like to do offensively, more of a fit [issue] than any disrespect to his ability to play quarterback.
That and didn’t Richt pass on Deshaun Watson?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just cause he said it doesn’t mean it’s true.
and I’ll agree to disagree on it.

Disagree. We are not in the same class as Georgia.. maybe 3rd tier. We struggled versus a bum Pitt squad man who had a no name QB. Their wrs were open all game and they had 3 critical drops. Stop with the orange and green glasses 👓. I saw a team especially on offense look mediocre at best..We will agree to disagree. Just watch for this Virginia game on Saturday.

Georgia struggled vs Arkansas, they might have talent on paper but haven't looked all that great this season.

Disagree. We are not in the same class as Georgia.. maybe 3rd tier. We struggled versus a bum Pitt squad man who had a no name QB. Their wrs were open all game and they had 3 critical drops. Stop with the orange and green glasses 👓. I saw a team especially on offense look mediocre at best..We will agree to disagree. Just watch for this Virginia game on Saturday.
& this is why u’re my guy b-more built; always keep it 💯

Advertisement
Where? I’m just going to guess Eastern Europe for some strange reason.
Oh she’s east...

3BACE6BA-03B0-4B17-B182-D3906766ECCB.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back