Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Funny...your racist fanbase and school doesnt want newman to be anything but a janitor. He will NOT be a qb in athens.
Did Newman not opt out? Racists come in all shapes and sizes, geographical locations, and of course colors. Every team has fans who are maybe a little "off" so to speak.

Can't we just enjoy a thread w/o the stupid generalizations?

Advertisement
UGA has been so grossly overhyped since Kirby's been at the helm. Self-annointed college football royalty... And that's what I hate about them and their fans. They've just decided they are an elite program and they have not won a title since 1980 - before half the members on this board were even born.

They literally hold their program in the same esteem as Alabama, Clemson, LSU and OSU - teams that have actually won a title in the last 5-6 years. UGA doesn't even have the historical legacy to fall back on like USC, ND, Nebraska, Miami, Texas, FSU, Auburn, Oklahoma, Penn State, etc. Teams that have won multiple titles back in the day.

They are a perennially competitive SEC team that won one title 40 years ago. That's it. Really wish they would bring their arrogance in line with their actual reality.

Advertisement
Did Newman not opt out? Racists come in all shapes and sizes, geographical locations, and of course colors. Every team has fans who are maybe a little "off" so to speak.

Can't we just enjoy a thread w/o the stupid generalizations?

You can enjoy what you like how you like....It was you who dabbed your nose in my business pal.

EDIT: How was that RVA CANE? lol

Time to bump the old UGA Tears thread. Now congratulations to the Sigmas and the Deltas on any anniversaries. I always say Go MAB or go home, Fam. I’m sure that Huntsville, Alabammy is quite lovely this time of year. But let’s try to keep it to Dawg Tears and Stevenson’s situation.

Advertisement
DJ Ivey >>>> Tyson Campbell
The Office Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Time to bump the old UGA Tears thread. Now congratulations to the Sigmas and the Deltas on any anniversaries. I always say Go MAB or go home, Fam. I’m sure that Huntsville, Alabammy is quite lovely this time of year. But let’s try to keep it to Dawg Tears and Stevenson’s situation.
Them deltas something nice to look at!

Advertisement
Back