Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Everyone knows the georgia (the g is lowercase on purpose) kkk doesnt want a black qb....shame on newman for NOT doing his homework. **** he better be glad that he got his degree from WF because he wouldnt get one fron georgia and that beez da facks.

Advertisement
I don’t think he tried to be sneaky, I think he was planning on JT being the QB for next year

he didnt name newman the qb outright. He said it was a competition in fall camp. If newman loses then he has no shot of getting drafted. The correct way to handle is name newman the starter then pull him if he plays bad. Especially considering jt daniels hasnt even been cleared to play fully. But what would u expect From kirby had eason, fromm and fields as qb and parlayed that into playing a walk on. The only high profile transfer qb that didnt walk right in and get a job handed to them was tate “quit so i can hang out with some h*es on south beach” martell. He was just awful where they couldnt even give him an opportunity

Advertisement
Daniels had a second minor surgery back in late winter. He still wears a large brace on the knee. He's been cleared to fully practice for a couple of weeks. Kirby still lists D'Wan Mathis as QB2 on depth charts. It's a state secret as to the actual health and readiness of Daniels.

UGA has a bye week coming up. Their board is assuming, HOPING that Daniels emerges after that.....

Since no one goes to practice, there is no info being shared as to whether Daniels gets any reps with their first offense...

Advertisement
Oh look, the best team money can buy beat the second best team money can buy. CFB is resembling MLB more and more
How can you say that when the Tampa Bay Rays are in the world series with the 28 ranked payroll out of the 30 teams. The Braves are ranked 15th and well we know the Dodgers are the Yankees west. Lol So if it's Braves versus Rays that's a last placed team vs a middle of the pack team. That would never happen in CFB nowadays.

Everyone knows the georgia (the g is lowercase on purpose) kkk doesnt want a black qb....shame on newman for NOT doing his homework. **** he better be glad that he got his degree from WF because he wouldnt get one fron georgia and that beez da facks.
If you’ve followed their qb decisions it’s laughable at this point.
They heard the rumblings and got Newman to transfer and like a few days later they got Daniels.
When Newman transferred there I said he won’t start one game cause of that booster base.
That transfer was to calm the rumors of what the rumblings have been for years. Kirby ain’t dumb and he knows that a dude like fields attracts commitments.
He also knows fields leaving attracts scrutiny and what better way to calm the rumors than to say a dude like Newman didn’t win the job despite him having a full season of balling out.
No fckng way that walk on is better than Newman el o fckng el.

Advertisement
How can you say that when the Tampa Bay Rays are in the world series with the 28 ranked payroll out of the 30 teams. The Braves are ranked 15th and well we know the Dodgers are the Yankees west. Lol So if it's Braves versus Rays that's a last placed team vs a middle of the pack team. That would never happen in CFB nowadays.
La Liga better? The reality is Clemson and Alabama are in a class of their own. Maybe Ohio State with Fields is in that, but more likely them and Georgia are a solid step down. And then there are a whole lot of flawed teams beyond that, which we are part of. The games and season are exciting, but you know when push comes to shove who will be there at the end and will continue to be.

he didnt name newman the qb outright. He said it was a competition in fall camp. If newman loses then he has no shot of getting drafted. The correct way to handle is name newman the starter then pull him if he plays bad. Especially considering jt daniels hasnt even been cleared to play fully. But what would u expect From kirby had eason, fromm and fields as qb and parlayed that into playing a walk on. The only high profile transfer qb that didnt walk right in and get a job handed to them was tate “quit so i can hang out with some h*es on south beach” martell. He was just awful where they couldnt even give him an opportunity
Ehh I disagree, Georgia staff knew JT had a injury he’d still have to rehab from too. Hense why Bennett/Mathis was starting week 1. Who knows how healthy he really even is right now. I don’t think you can ever just outright name a QB a starter when he transfers. Ohio state didn’t come out and say it’s Justin Fields job until he won the job. Newman would have won the job regardless if Jt Daniels was eligible or not. He showed up late summer and not even fully recovered from injury

Advertisement
Back