Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
I know he only a true freshmen, buuuuuuuut Darnell Washington should have went to Miami or UF. Said that a year or so ago.

Dude hustled backwards in a BIG way
That’s what kids do now though. Instant gratification from a bag and no thought about who actually can get them to the next level. We literally have 2 nfl guys right now on our roster and you have Kyle Pitts with decent history at the position(probably only behind us) but he chose to go to a school who’s best TE prospect was Ben Watson years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can only imagine how insufferable those aholes are. 20 minutes from Athens? Good lord.
As someone who went to High School in Gwinnett (not far from Athens), UGA fans are the most delusional fanbase on the planet. You'd think they've won 10 rings, but haven't won anything. We used to go to Athens a lot on the weekends. I made sure to wear my Canes gear and punk the UGA frat boys. A fantastic past time.

I know he only a true freshmen, buuuuuuuut Darnell Washington should have went to Miami or UF. Said that a year or so ago.

Dude hustled backwards in a BIG way
You're my guy and all, me and @RVACane are your biggest advocates cause you're like our Emmitt Smith.... but man **** THE GAYTOR I WANTED Y'ALL ***** ASSES TO LOSE **** YOU FOR THIS WEEK.

we still kinda cool, tho, @flagator86

And you're right about Darnell Washington. He's gonna go the Jason Peters route. Starts out a TE then become a LT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thought this was pretty funny. Saw it on a high school board - they had a nice thread going about UGA and Kirby. Didn't seem to be much respect for him on it....

"Y'all dont worry KS will fix it by running up and down the sidelines, screaming, jumping up in the air, etc. His sideline behavior is flat out embarassing.

Summing up Georgia football versus the recent NC winners is simple...some of the recent NC winners are in position to make the CFB again this year...while UGA is honoring the 1980 team with special uniform combinations...LOL"

Washington would be feasting like a dude just out of prison at a Vegas buffet if he was on our team right now.
I haven’t been impressed at all from him. Very stiff. Idk about his ability to create separation(only a fresh tho) ..that kid Gilbert at LSU on the other hand is a freak and fluid

That’s what kids do now though. Instant gratification from a bag and no thought about who actually can get them to the next level. We literally have 2 nfl guys right now on our roster and you have Kyle Pitts with decent history at the position(probably only behind us) but he chose to go to a school who’s best TE prospect was Ben Watson years ago.

He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it. Isaac Nauta should have been example #1 when he was making his pros and cons list, dude was a 5 star TE coming out and barely made a peep in college. It always amazes me, to a degree, when certain prospects make the obviously wrong choice. This isn't a case of sour grapes either as I never expected him to come here, but any other school would have been a better choice long term for him (Clemson, Bama, UF, Miami, etc.). Unless something drastic changes in the UGA QB room or a overhaul of the offense, he would be best to hit the portal and find a good fit for him.

Advertisement
Back