Georgia Puppy Dog tears

It’s always Nice to hear another teams fan talk real about their team but we got problems of our own man
lol at least y’all switched it up from Rosier when it was clear he wasn’t cutting it. Smart refused to switch even after it was clear that the team wouldn’t win with Fromm. Miami’s defense is legit, which we can’t say at UGA outside of baker right now, so at least you’ll have a shot against Clemson. I actually like posting here more than UGA boards right now since I don’t get jumped for talking the truth about fromm. Still hope y’all beat Clemson in the ACC championship.

Advertisement
lol at least y’all switched it up from Rosier when it was clear he wasn’t cutting it. Smart refused to switch even after it was clear that the team wouldn’t win with Fromm. Miami’s defense is legit, which we can’t say at UGA outside of baker right now, so at least you’ll have a shot against Clemson. I actually like posting here more than UGA boards right now since I don’t get jumped for talking the truth about fromm. Still hope y’all beat Clemson in the ACC championship.
Bro I hope we get there in general. Still got a big time game against vt

With our offense....I just hope to make it

tenor (8).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The stats they were coming out with about the # of guys drafted by both teams. It's something stupid like 9 per year for the last 3 years for Alabama and 20 in the same span for Georgia.

Yet Smart just finds ways to lose the big games. Warms my heart.

They bag everyone but a winning QB. Started out with a solid QB room and are playing the 4th string walk on. Warms my heart, too!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back