• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Georgia Puppy Dog tears

MiamiChris

Freshman
0F789ADF-2EB9-4523-8A8F-D8F9A0BED0DA.png
Deejays ace?

flagator86

Sophomore

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
Mansell hinting that Kirby is about to bring in a "big gun hire" in the next few weeks. Looks like there's going to be an epic battle of the bag game this cycle....
He just needs to get his bag boys to grease the way more with aTm stepping up.

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
Like at Wal-Mart, certain SEC coaches are empowered to price-match.
The gaytors can’t compete with it either. They drop bags but the Bama, aTm and UGA Money is nuts. I wonder if they ranked the bagability levels of schools where these 3 plus Clemson, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee and OSU stand. Is Texas in there as well? How about Oklahoma?

305407cane

All ACC
The gaytors can’t compete with it either. They drop bags but the Bama, aTm and UGA Money is nuts. I wonder if they ranked the bagability levels of schools where these 3 plus Clemson, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee and OSU stand. Is Texas in there as well? How about Oklahoma?
Auburn supposedly will drop heavy bags for a certain recruit but not all of them like Georgia. That’s probably how they got Owen pappoe and tank bigsby

TooColdToHold

Sophomore
I would throw Oregon in with the big boys. They are dropping big bags in football and basketball.

TheOriginalCane

All American

The Princeton Review is going to follow up on its Top 100 Party Schools ranking with a Top 100 Bag Schools list...

TheOriginalCane

All American

But, but, but...it's so unfair, there are so many more oil companies in Alabama and South Carolina compared to Georgia and Florida...

ThomasG954

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Yes I heard 247 will be coming out with their first annual bagability rankings soon.

UF fans wont know whether they want to be ranked higher or lower this time, but they’ll be whining either way.