Georgia Puppy Dog tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
BTW, I was just looking to see if any more was said on UGA board,- they are STILL asking Mansell if Singletary was for sure at the pool party. some of them believe he was in Athens....
When all else fails, we need to call in a Smoov Operator. @emoney18 what’s going on at the puppy pound? They don’t believe that Singletary was here??? Lol

Advertisement
When all else fails, we need to call in a Smoov Operator. @emoney18 what’s going on at the puppy pound? They don’t believe that Singletary was here??? Lol

Screenshot_20210801-121904_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
These cucks are quickly climbing into the upper echelon of my **** list.

Fucc those clowns. Tears are gonna flow when that kid's wearing orange and green next year....
Yeah, they’re moving up the ******* list with this stuff. They’ve been losing recruiting battles this cycle and it’s probably because the shine’s off and Kirby has no Championships and a number of positions aren’t developing as expected. The bs he says in recruiting is all probably getting around as well coupled with NIL being a possible equalizer.

As we regain our ability to hold and take recruits from these SEC schools, the tears and disbelief will be amusing as heck to watch.

Yeah, they’re moving up the ******* list with this stuff. They’ve been losing recruiting battles this cycle and it’s probably because the shine’s off and Kirby has no Championships and a number of positions aren’t developing as expected. The bs he says in recruiting is all probably getting around as well coupled with NIL being a possible equalizer.

As we regain our ability to hold and take recruits from these SEC schools, the tears and disbelief will be amusing as heck to watch.
Hated them ever since we hired Richt. Didn’t pay attention to them much before that. I now root for them to lose every game unless they are playing UF.

Advertisement
Back