Georgia Puppy Dog tears

La Liga better? The reality is Clemson and Alabama are in a class of their own. Maybe Ohio State with Fields is in that, but more likely them and Georgia are a solid step down. And then there are a whole lot of flawed teams beyond that, which we are part of. The games and season are exciting, but you know when push comes to shove who will be there at the end and will continue to be.
Disagree. We are not in the same class as Georgia.. maybe 3rd tier. We struggled versus a bum Pitt squad man who had a no name QB. Their wrs were open all game and they had 3 critical drops. Stop with the orange and green glasses 👓. I saw a team especially on offense look mediocre at best..We will agree to disagree. Just watch for this Virginia game on Saturday.

Advertisement
Disagree. We are not in the same class as Georgia.. maybe 3rd tier. We struggled versus a bum Pitt squad man who had a no name QB. Their wrs were open all game and they had 3 critical drops. Stop with the orange and green glasses 👓. I saw a team especially on offense look mediocre at best..We will agree to disagree. Just watch for this Virginia game on Saturday.
I agree. That is what I said actually. It is Clemson/Bama and maybe Ohio State then Georgia/Ohio State and then a whole lot of teams in that third tier.

Ohio State with Fields is certainly on Clemson and Bama’s level. They should’ve beaten Clemson last year, and I thought they would have given LSU a better game.

As stated earlier, what separates or holds back Georgia is QB play. It's like giving grandma the keys to your fine-tuned Ferrari.

La Liga better? The reality is Clemson and Alabama are in a class of their own. Maybe Ohio State with Fields is in that, but more likely them and Georgia are a solid step down. And then there are a whole lot of flawed teams beyond that, which we are part of. The games and season are exciting, but you know when push comes to shove who will be there at the end and will continue to be.
El Clasico this weekend!

Advertisement
Bump again

They talked all that **** to get CMR with bags.
FB_IMG_1603239860296.jpg

Advertisement
I'd say Smarts had to navigate a much more difficult SEC than Richt did though. There's no denying that Smart has underachieved to this point though
I actually think Georgia's road back then was tougher. Since Kirby has been there, the SEC East has been trash - UF has been mediocre for the majority of his years there, Tennessee has been a dumpster fire, and the rest of the division is garbage. He has not had to play Alabama in the regular season until this year. Auburn, their crossover rival, has been average since 2016. Also keep in mind, if the system in place back then was in place today, Kirby would not have that title game appearance to his name. They were the 3 seed that year.

Alabama was down back then but Saban was with LSU during that time and won the title. Tennessee was still a top 20 team, as was Florida. Plus, no 4 team playoff.

Don't let ESPN and the hype fool you.

Advertisement
Bama in the SEC has been like Clemson in the ACC with few teams able to knock them off their perch. Where they differ is they have had teams like LSU/Georgia to at least challenge them. Clemson and to a lesser extent the suckeyes haven't really had that challenger.

I am not sold on Kirby but if you watched the game they were in it even with the turnovers and on the road. Pickens held on his route with no call and then the questionable PI call in the end zone for Bama was a 14 point swing perhaps and it made it a 3 score game...game over

47-13 and always in the hunt...I want some of those tears.

I'd say Smarts had to navigate a much more difficult SEC than Richt did though. There's no denying that Smart has underachieved to this point though
Richt took over a program that basically had nothing but hershel walker and Garrison Hearst before be for there

Advertisement
and had to coach against Urban Meyer led Florida along with Saban and Auburns two best teams ever (the unbeaten mid 00s team and the Newton team)
And he raped us when he was fsu’s oc. The was a monster until his wife got sick and the AD kept messing with him. The fans passed him by but he was a very good coach. Almost every qb who played for him was all conference

Washington has 1 catch for 26 yards. If he gets 10 catches in 3 years it will be a miracle lol
serves him right.. Jordan and Mallory will be in the NFL while this cat wondered what happened.

Short term money bags versus long term success gets these cats just about every time.

Advertisement
Back