George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
20k92.gif

Honestly, those sleeves are one of the biggest differences I see between Miami and clemson, bama, etc. when I watch the games

It's like telling cristiano ronaldo he can only wear black cleats, It's like telling allen iverson he cant rock a headband, IT'S LIKE TELLING SEAN TAYLOR TO NOT SWAG OUT WITH TAPE OR BANDANA--- Richt took the love and fun away from these players.

Advertisement
I thought you get off to Richt and his classic 1980's look:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: lmao get out of here old head

Coooooolllll alllllll the swagggggggg who gives a **** about swag? I care about our team winning games. Your uniform can look clean as **** without having you look like a create a player off a video game.

In my opinion you should take your *** back to 1980's and chill with Richt. get your losing *** thoughts out of here. you must have no idea what its like to play sports. Even if you did you probably suck. This is the New Miami.. we are going to destroy teams. while destroying teams we are going to be swagging out how Hurricanes are suppose to. Swag out run up the score and talk ****. This is the U this is The New Miami... Pickins by far swagged out.. Excited to see Jeff Thomas this year.. his swag in under armor game was insane..I've already spoken with sevral players and they are excited to rock the arm sleeves this year !

So the players are wearing them this year?🤔🤔
Leg sleeves too?

Advertisement
So the players are wearing them this year?🤔🤔
Leg sleeves too?

Yes, diaz is letting his players swag out. He is making it known that this is The New Miami. Diaz bringing back hardcore physical football and letting the kids swag out and having fun. Diaz Era

Coooooolllll alllllll the swagggggggg who gives a **** about swag? I care about our team winning games. Your uniform can look clean as **** without having you look like a create a player off a video game.

mmm ok? .... no **** the goal is to win

Advertisement
Yes, diaz is letting his players swag out. He is making it known that this is The New Miami. Diaz bringing back hardcore physical football and letting the kids swag out and having fun. Diaz Era

Love it🔥🔥🔥 Can’t wait!!

That beast mode dude is such an old head, catch up with the times broo

I always say show up to games if u have the ability and means to. Not showing up hurts the program. i live out of state and i try to attend 2-4 games a year. Including a road/neutrel game
If we had even an average percentage of fans who did that we'd be fine. You wanna see the most obvious difference between us and these sec schools or college towns in general go see their tailgating and compare it to ours. It's show up several hours before a game and blast music in a small lot. Theres snow up in rvs like they're doing Daytona days before in an area big as 2 stadiums

Advertisement
It's not anywhere near as uphill as these gurus want yall to believe. What I dont understand is if yall dont have any direct knowledge of the situation than why is it obviously a 50 50 choice that everyone goes towards just dont be an idiot and fall for it? Yall just feel more comfortable with negativity... wtf!

It's not anywhere near as uphill as these gurus want yall to believe. What I dont understand is if yall dont have any direct knowledge of the situation than why is it obviously a 50 50 choice that everyone goes towards just dont be an idiot and fall for it? Yall just feel more comfortable with negativity... wtf!
Give us a % chance homie

:pgdead:

Advertisement
Back