George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
Negativity has held us hostage for so long most people have Stockholm over. Itā€™s safer to assume the worst than to be disappointed and look stupid for believing. ā€œHoodies upā€, as we used to say.

Well I say ā€œhe comin.ā€ Let me look like a fool.

It's no Stockholm, it's just realism. Things have gone a certain way with almost every high profile recruit for years now, and nothing's really happened that would change that yet. Maybe Manny will win a bunch of games and there will be tons of buzz a year from now, but there just isn't right now.

Go ahead and say he coming, I hope you're right. But it makes a lot more sense to assume he's not...sad as that is to say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's no Stockholm, it's just realism. Things have gone a certain way with almost every high profile recruit for years now, and nothing's really happened that would change that yet. Maybe Manny will win a bunch of games and there will be tons of buzz a year from now, but there just isn't right now.

Go ahead and say he coming, I hope you're right. But it makes a lot more sense to assume he's not...sad as that is to say.
That just isn't true. UM has more talented stacked since the early 2000's . That doesn;t happen if what you said has happened. UM minus this season under richt raked in the talent. I am not going to complain about getting beat by Bama or Bags . A player in the recent era should want to go to Bama or Clemson or UGA more then UM. Diaz is changing that fast but that is the facts. I have zero concerns about recruiting under Diaz has he has shown with the Portal he can sell what we have. Recruiting class isn't going to be great but with Richt it would of ended in the top 50 and with diaz it will end around 30 so he did what he could and we got some studs on D. When it went downhill with Richt it went FAST but that is past.

Advertisement
Manny get this kid we need some offenseive weapons to commit and sign for positive momentum with further kids

Advertisement
Back