George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

It's not anywhere near as uphill as these gurus want yall to believe. What I dont understand is if yall dont have any direct knowledge of the situation than why is it obviously a 50 50 choice that everyone goes towards just dont be an idiot and fall for it? Yall just feel more comfortable with negativity... wtf!

Negativity has held us hostage for so long most people have Stockholm over. It’s safer to assume the worst than to be disappointed and look stupid for believing. “Hoodies up”, as we used to say.

Well I say “he comin.” Let me look like a fool.

Advertisement
I always say show up to games if u have the ability and means to. Not showing up hurts the program. i live out of state and i try to attend 2-4 games a year. Including a road/neutrel game
I live in bama and a season ticket holder. I made 10 regular season games. Only didn't go to Toledo and BC. I get it there is a lot to do in South Florida, but not to show up when there is only 6 at most home games a year is ridiculous especially when tickets are cheap.

It's not anywhere near as uphill as these gurus want yall to believe. What I dont understand is if yall dont have any direct knowledge of the situation than why is it obviously a 50 50 choice that everyone goes towards just dont be an idiot and fall for it? Yall just feel more comfortable with negativity... wtf!

Cause in the last 10+ years with 50/50 chances we're batting 1/50

Lol exactly like if I'm wrong ok then fine **** im not losing sleep and if im right I'm not bragging either. Too many dudes on here are desperate to try and look smart

Advertisement
Negativity has held us hostage for so long most people have Stockholm over. It’s safer to assume the worst than to be disappointed and look stupid for believing. “Hoodies up”, as we used to say.

Well I say “he comin.” Let me look like a fool.
Ur alot closer than they r brother. Now we just gotta wait on Auburn & uga counter. Crazy **** to the whole looking like a fool thing is they might as well say they dont root for us either than. Cause if you root for us & we go out and get **** on by Duke & the Pitts of the world we than look like a **** of alot more of a fool than to admit we have an actual chance any kid in the nation can choose to go to school here. Ain't like 95% of them have any clue who's actually taking money anyhow. 🤐

Cause in the last 10+ years with 50/50 chances we're batting 1/50
That's fine. When u look at the last 10 years you should throw out 6 of those years right off RIP. Past that every kids situation is unique. Yall gotta be real with yourselves. Other than the city of Miami why do yall feel we should get every kid we come across? Should elite kids not be willing to sacrifice, to step out of their comfort zones for 3-5 years? Would you want ur kid to come here at all costs despite other schools being more capable of putting your child in an immediate position to capitalize on their talent. Honestly that's the first **** that needs to change! All that entitlement. That I'm from south floriduh so everything should be handed to me... when we were monsters we never had that persona. Yes we knew we were better than everyone. But we didnt want no one to take our word for ****! We wanted to line up on the other side of you and prove yall ain't ****. That's 100% not what we got going on now. Its we get on the field and if we lose we feel we were robbed or put in a wrong position. Too many **** excuses. We need to start proving this between the hashes again...

The spotlight yall speak of is not as huge as yall act most of the time. The spot light comes when we either win big or struggle. This fan base is very fair weather.

Fair. I don't disagree with your response whatsoever. however, I worded my question poorly. I meant is he someone who wants to be around celebrities, the clubs, the status that comes with being in Miami.

Regardless, I saw he tagged nephew in his instagram post. Awesome to see him taking such an active role in helping recruit talent.

That's fine. When u look at the last 10 years you should throw out 6 of those years right off RIP. Past that every kids situation is unique. Yall gotta be real with yourselves. Other than the city of Miami why do yall feel we should get every kid we come across? Should elite kids not be willing to sacrifice, to step out of their comfort zones for 3-5 years? Would you want ur kid to come here at all costs despite other schools being more capable of putting your child in an immediate position to capitalize on their talent. Honestly that's the first **** that needs to change! All that entitlement. That I'm from south floriduh so everything should be handed to me... when we were monsters we never had that persona. Yes we knew we were better than everyone. But we didnt want no one to take our word for ****! We wanted to line up on the other side of you and prove yall ain't ****. That's 100% not what we got going on now. Its we get on the field and if we lose we feel we were robbed or put in a wrong position. Too many **** excuses. We need to start proving this between the hashes again...
Do you think that is a culture Manny is trying to build now?

Advertisement
Fair. I don't disagree with your response whatsoever. however, I worded my question poorly. I meant is he someone who wants to be around celebrities, the clubs, the status that comes with being in Miami.

Regardless, I saw he tagged nephew in his instagram post. Awesome to see him taking such an active role in helping recruit talent.
Hes comfortable

Do you think that is a culture Manny is trying to build now?
Somewhat. Alot of people choose to disregard manny was part of the problem just a month or so ago. Richt didnt bother with him on the defensive side of the ball period. Manny ran that like a dictatorship. He had total control and chose to play alot of nonsense with plenty of kids who are beasts. Manny says one thing(that he is trying to back up) but he needs to realize that not every kid is the right kid just cause hes from our recruiting stranglehold. It's one thing to protect a pipe line it's another to be strangled because of it. Hes gotta exercise those demons asap.

Somewhat. Alot of people choose to disregard manny was part of the problem just a month or so ago. Richt didnt bother with him on the defensive side of the ball period. Manny ran that like a dictatorship. He had total control and chose to play alot of nonsense with plenty of kids who are beasts. Manny says one thing(that he is trying to back up) but he needs to realize that not every kid is the right kid just cause hes from our recruiting stranglehold. It's one thing to protect a pipe line it's another to be strangled because of it. Hes gotta exercise those demons asap.
So he needs to not get caught up in offending coaches or players at certain schools by only offering Miami caliber players and not doing favors for lesser quality players along with expanding the regional board, right?

So he needs to not get caught up in offending coaches or players at certain schools by only offering Miami caliber players and not doing favors for lesser quality players along with expanding the regional board, right?
Yeah and if he says we want the best of the best on the field than make a spot to get the best of the best here. Period

Advertisement
Yeah and if he says we want the best of the best on the field than make a spot to get the best of the best here. Period
This is what I get tired of. Some of these SFL “coaches” need a nice “Do I tell you how to do your job? No? Then don’t tell me how to do mine” and that’s putting it nicely. I was never a Mario guy but that is definitely something Mario would do and has done as a position coach.

This is what I get tired of. Some of these SFL “coaches” need a nice “Do I tell you how to do your job? No? Then don’t tell me how to do mine” and that’s putting it nicely. I was never a Mario guy but that is definitely something Mario would do and has done as a position coach.
Moreover he needs to not create his own mess. Alot of our issues were created by the coaches & the games they played. Like I said just stick to beasts and well be good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back