George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah this uni combo is flames....
60273E13-6B38-41E5-8E57-401B9FC7C5DC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good lawd and I didn't care much about the sleeves before but I'm in love with it now

Nah. That looks like some whack *** Auburn stuff. Auburn players look like create a players on NCAA with all the sleeves, bands etc...that’s too much in my opinion. I’m old school. Keep the uniforms fresh and clean like last year, Bama, Penn st, USC. No need to add a bunch of stuff like Oregon.

Nah. That looks like some whack *** Auburn stuff. Auburn players look like create a players on NCAA with all the sleeves, bands etc...that’s too much in my opinion. I’m old school. Keep the uniforms fresh and clean like last year, Bama, Penn st, USC. No need to add a bunch of stuff like Oregon.
I like the old school look but this is hard af too and it keeps players and fans hyped for those special games where these come out

Advertisement

Literally all those schools have ******* arm sleeves my G.

I like the old school look but this is hard af too and it keeps players and fans hyped for those special games where these come out

I’m ok with it being for big games on national tv here and there, but I wouldn’t want them to be wearing sleeves and such every game.

Literally all those schools have ******* arm sleeves my G.

Google Alabama Football, Penn state Football and USC football and tell me how many players are wearing sleeves. There might be one for each school. It’s not common for their players to wear all that stuff.

Advertisement
Back