George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understandable. But I say that because despite (respectably) committing early and not having any Drama in his recruitment, he relatively disappeared and didnt make much noise locally or appear to have that 5* dominance that others have displayed. Maybe he was just saving his body for the next level but he didnt do much of anything
Its crazy because I saw all the hype before the year but literally cantw remember one highlight this past season so I have no idea if he's legit at all kinda like Lane he had big hype ad a senior yet I watched and I could tell he doesn't have it

Then why follow the thread? Just read something else bro.
Because I can and love my Canes oh and use you can tell ive been in this almost a decade. I don't see the point in bragging about a guess on a player you don't know but that doesn't mean im not a ride or die Cane

Your name is Calvin.
maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
He’s severely overrated. I’m not saying he’s bad by any means, but he’s not the top 40 player that he’s advertised as..more like a top 300 player. He’s super raw, but Jeff Scott is a **** of a WR coach so if anyone is going to coach him up I’d trust Scott at Clemson to maximize his potential.

IMG_2705.GIF

Advertisement
He’s severely overrated. I’m not saying he’s bad by any means, but he’s not the top 40 player that he’s advertised as..more like a top 300 player. He’s super raw, but Jeff Scott is a **** of a WR coach so if anyone is going to coach him up I’d trust Scott at Clemson to maximize his potential.
He has size and is fast but hes overrated at the same time I agree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back