George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
4E4F5E39-3A38-4535-869C-2F066D6E0816.png

The QB looks like he is part of the KVWM Chanel 4 news team... dude is going suit shopping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The only reason why I question this is because he's at Clemson but I do agree he has that feeling too

Understandable. But I say that because despite (respectably) committing early and not having any Drama in his recruitment, he relatively disappeared and didnt make much noise locally or appear to have that 5* dominance that others have displayed. Maybe he was just saving his body for the next level but he didnt do much of anything

Understandable. But I say that because despite (respectably) committing early and not having any Drama in his recruitment, he relatively disappeared and didnt make much noise locally or appear to have that 5* dominance that others have displayed. Maybe he was just saving his body for the next level but he didnt do much of anything
He’s severely overrated. I’m not saying he’s bad by any means, but he’s not the top 40 player that he’s advertised as..more like a top 300 player. He’s super raw, but Jeff Scott is a **** of a WR coach so if anyone is going to coach him up I’d trust Scott at Clemson to maximize his potential.

Advertisement
Back