George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
Google Alabama Football, Penn state Football and USC football and tell me how many players are wearing sleeves. There might be one for each school. It’s not common for their players to wear all that stuff.
Honestly, those sleeves are one of the biggest differences I see between Miami and clemson, bama, etc. when I watch the games

Advertisement
The spotlight yall speak of is not as huge as yall act most of the time. The spot light comes when we either win big or struggle. This fan base is very fair weather.

I always say show up to games if u have the ability and means to. Not showing up hurts the program. i live out of state and i try to attend 2-4 games a year. Including a road/neutrel game

Advertisement
We need to lose the black helmets entirely. Always keep the same white helmet. love doing new things with the jerseys tho.

Advertisement
Nah. That looks like some whack *** Auburn stuff. Auburn players look like create a players on NCAA with all the sleeves, bands etc...that’s too much in my opinion. I’m old school. Keep the uniforms fresh and clean like last year, Bama, Penn st, USC. No need to add a bunch of stuff like Oregon.

In my opinion you should take your *** back to 1980's and chill with Richt. get your losing *** thoughts out of here. you must have no idea what its like to play sports. Even if you did you probably suck. This is the New Miami.. we are going to destroy teams. while destroying teams we are going to be swagging out how Hurricanes are suppose to. Swag out run up the score and talk ****. This is the U this is The New Miami... Pickins by far swagged out.. Excited to see Jeff Thomas this year.. his swag in under armor game was insane..I've already spoken with sevral players and they are excited to rock the arm sleeves this year !

I like the old school look but this is hard af too and it keeps players and fans hyped for those special games where these come out

We swagging out every game under diaz not just special games.. This is the New Miami.. not some wack *** team under richts rules

In my opinion you should take your *** back to 1980's and chill with Richt. get your losing *** thoughts out of here. you must have no idea what its like to play sports. Even if you did you probably suck. This is the New Miami.. we are going to destroy teams. while destroying teams we are going to be swagging out how Hurricanes are suppose to. Swag out run up the score and talk ****. This is the U this is The New Miami... Pickins by far swagged out.. Excited to see Jeff Thomas this year.. his swag in under armor game was insane..I've already spoken with sevral players and they are excited to rock the arm sleeves this year !

Haha calm down young buck.

Advertisement
Nah. That looks like some whack *** Auburn stuff. Auburn players look like create a players on NCAA with all the sleeves, bands etc...that’s too much in my opinion. I’m old school. Keep the uniforms fresh and clean like last year, Bama, Penn st, USC. No need to add a bunch of stuff like Oregon.

Lol bama usc penn state all get to swag out too fyi

I’m ok with it being for big games on national tv here and there, but I wouldn’t want them to be wearing sleeves and such every game.

Lol you must not watch football on saturdays and sundays ...Go watch the Military make their beds in the morning-- they have some nice boring rules over there , im sure youll enjoy.

Google Alabama Football, Penn state Football and USC football and tell me how many players are wearing sleeves. There might be one for each school. It’s not common for their players to wear all that stuff.

do you watch football on saturday and sundays?

Advertisement
Back