George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

We haven't taken an unqualified recruit that we sent to prep school in a while. Nothing to lose. Great possession receiver but not a burner.

Advertisement
We haven't taken an unqualified recruit that we sent to prep school in a while. Nothing to lose. Great possession receiver but not a burner.

Nah there's some explosion there too imo...Kid just glides out there at 6'5. I think he's the real deal, right there with Haselwood/Ladsen types. Maybe not as polished as Haselwood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid doesnt look fast or is it me? another 5 star WR that cant run away from people? how do they get these star ratings with no explosiveness is beyond me........4 star ok but if u have no explosiveness u will struggle to get separation at the D1 level unless your route running is savage.

George Pickens is a monster of a transfer/ football player ......Explosive in his vertical leap and has great hands , ability to catch the ball out of his routes is immaculate ,great body position to fight off defenders ,
He is able to get separation through route running and does run a 44.5.4 . Great up side , he is a true Baller a slower but taller Jeff Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
not bad for 6'5 at all, and I'm looking at the tape, not the meaningless 40 time as long as it isn't in the 5.0 range. Read Lance Roflers' findings in his post on how 40 times don't co-relate at that position.
Same 40 Payton ran and I think people would say he has plenty of speed

Advertisement
If we get a visit we have a chance but I would think he would visit so Auburn ups the money drop

Advertisement
Probably a longshot but if you get him on a visit anything can happen. Auburn probably going to drop bags. Would be something in back to back years the #1 WR from bama went OOS.

Unless there has been any update about him I'm reading that he will most likely stay in the SEC

Advertisement
Back