George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Rumor is this kid is a longshot to qualify. Will be a steal if a school can get him because this kid's talent is unreal.

Advertisement
I saw this kid play this year against Thompson where my kids go to school, great hands and is fast, hope he see's the light and commits would be a good pick up. My brother in law who as an avid Auburn fan and keeps up with their recruiting was looking forward to him signing and said he was really good. Hope the table turns and he comes down south. Being in the 205 from the 305 is tough however I have this sight to pick up my Canes info.

You live in Alabaster? That new school is crazy.

yeah they have dumped a bunch of money as well as a new coach to compete with Hoover.

I know a couple of people that live in Alabaster. Definitely spending the money around there. I was surprised that the state championship game was so lopsided. My son plays at Auburn High so I've seen CEntral up close. I felt like Central was beatable heading into that championship game. That was a rough one though!

Advertisement
ap19014784976079.jpg

for some reason this reminds me of @IndayArtHauz 's avatar

I know a couple of people that live in Alabaster. Definitely spending the money around there. I was surprised that the state championship game was so lopsided. My son plays at Auburn High so I've seen CEntral up close. I felt like Central was beatable heading into that championship game. That was a rough one though!
yeah I didnt go however my wife and kidds did as well as a good budy. Thompson qb is WAY overrated, and we know who his big bro is, the qb that went to UA from Hewitt Trussville is way better in my opinion, I saw those two play in the first round of the playoffs and I believe he will get the starting nod over Turndabalova (LOL) plus he is the great Bear Bryants great grandson so you have that.

Advertisement
yeah I didnt go however my wife and kidds did as well as a good budy. Thompson qb is WAY overrated, and we know who his big bro is, the qb that went to UA from Hewitt Trussville is way better in my opinion, I saw those two play in the first round of the playoffs and I believe he will get the starting nod over Turndabalova (LOL) plus he is the great Bear Bryants great grandson so you have that.

Totally agree. I heard so much about "tua's little brother" that I was shocked when I watched that game. Definitely didn't see the kid that I had been hearing about.

Totally agree. I heard so much about "tua's little brother" that I was shocked when I watched that game. Definitely didn't see the kid that I had been hearing about.
Yeah I tend to believe the only way big bro went to UA was a package deal with little bro. I will say I have seen him punt the ball and he can kick it pretty good. In my opinion when he gets pressured he gets caught up in trying to make a highlight and doesnt have the pocket presence his brother does however I am in no way an expert on that just my two cents. it wouldnt surprise me if you see him in the realm of the portal by year two of him being at BAGA.

yeah they have dumped a bunch of money as well as a new coach to compete with Hoover.

Yeah they recently got a new field I thought... The field there is really nice. My wife attended Thompson and says it’s really upgraded a lot since she was in school. Living in that area of the 205 coming from anywhere in South FL is tough. It’s a whole different atmosphere as in boring as ****. Literally got the Publix, Foodland, Zaxby’s and Neighborhood Walmart on 119 and that’s pretty much Alabaster in a nutshell lol.

Advertisement
I saw this kid play this year against Thompson where my kids go to school, great hands and is fast, hope he see's the light and commits would be a good pick up. My brother in law who as an avid Auburn fan and keeps up with their recruiting was looking forward to him signing and said he was really good. Hope the table turns and he comes down south. Being in the 205 from the 305 is tough however I have this sight to pick up my Canes info.
Thompson in Alabaster ? I went there in 07

Advertisement
Would some one give me the run down on this kid? Is Miami gonna snag him or what? I’m too lazy to research. Too many beers...

Yeah they recently got a new field I thought... The field there is really nice. My wife attended Thompson and says it’s really upgraded a lot since she was in school. Living in that area of the 205 coming from anywhere in South FL is tough. It’s a whole different atmosphere as in boring as ****. Literally got the Publix, Foodland, Zaxby’s and Neighborhood Walmart on 119 and that’s pretty much Alabaster in a nutshell lol.
Yeah it’s crazy they even have there own ipf and artificial turf. Everyone calls it the university of Thompson. My kids have only known alabaster and they want to get out. And it is tough being here my son is an avid canes fan and takes a lot of heat for it however he knows what greatness is. Always throws up to his friends how UA players never pan out in the league.

Advertisement
Back