George Pickens WR ....make him a Hurricane

Advertisement
Yep I am just a transplant here however I have lived in Alabama as long now as I lived in FL. Born in homestead and went to South Dade but I still have the 305 alive and well in me. That will never go away.
Yea man that’s how it was for me as well . The old
Thompson was a dump. Glad they rebuilt the school . We lived in Saddle Lake Farms .

Advertisement
So Bama stopped recruiting this kid because they believe he will not qualify anywhere and will have to go JUCO. He is in their backyard. Says alot.

Advertisement
Have a hard time seeing us not being able to atleast get a visit w Enos and the Alabama lure ...
He visited Alabama plenty this past season and knows Enos. We are competing against UF and Utk for visit. It’s still a long shot regardless but getting him on campus is a start.

Even ofw we get a visit I just can't see it and with his potential grade issues and this is talked about with SEC schools so for us it's really tricky

Advertisement
seems like we have a ton of ground to make up. offered by the previous staff late after haselwood debacle. been committed to auburn since the summer. good luck.
committed but theres a reason he never signed with Auburn and is visiting everywhere

Advertisement
He's NEVER been an Auburn lock in fact for a long time Bama thought he'd be theirs no question and he even gave that idiot Taggart confidence too so I won't say we have no chance but I can't be confident

Grade issues you say? And the SEC schools are not certain he's going to qualify? Ehhhh, I don't think this is going to end well for us.

Advertisement
Back