Tears Geo says JD has been hired

I think its bc hoops was never really a priority tbh until recently. hopefully, the boosters dont get into it with hoops while L is here and beyond where it turns into what football and baseball has become.

at miami tho, the AD is always a figurehead. doesn't matter who the AD is imo. like you said, you need someone to tell the boosters shut the **** up and let me work. this inst a democracy. its a dictatorship. I make the decisions. you dont like it, kiss my *** but you wont bc you love UM and will still give me money to do what I need to do without your bull****
The biggest surprise with basketball is that some ******* never got Frank Martin in as coach.

Advertisement
If he was that good why would he be interested in leaving the big leagues for college?

Bc he is being forced to do it.
He was just promoted from the minors to the majors as an asst hitting coach under their lead hitting coach, so he might view it as a plus to come here and be the lead hitting coach.

Also looks like his family is in Miami, so I imagine he’d be happy to be down here full time.

I'm embarrassed to say this but I misquoted JD.

He did say get the best from down here but not 90% of your roster from local.

He then said that we have a national brand.

I misheard it listening on the way to work.

Sorry.
This is a shame. You’re a good poster with a long and prestigious history. In different times your mistake would’ve been forgiven, especially in light of the contrition you’ve shown.

However, in these darkest of dark days, “mercy” is a swear, a curse, an anathema. You will be forced to bear the sufferings of the board. You will be our sacrifice, you will be our bloodshed —

I think I need to take a break.

Advertisement
He was just promoted from the minors to the majors as an asst hitting coach under their lead hitting coach, so he might view it as a plus to come here and be the lead hitting coach.

Also looks like his family is in Miami, so I imagine he’d be happy to be down here full time.

The White Sox can’t hit. If he is that good, he will be promoted very soon.

1687895735251.png

The White Sox can’t hit. If he is that good, he will be promoted very soon.
He’s a minor league hitting coordinator, dumbass. His responsibilities involve going to each affiliate and overseeing the progress of the overall minor league hitting development. Your post was very ignorant of the overall structure of Major League Baseball positions, so I thought I’d give you some pointers to use when you regurgitate the bull**** u got owned with to the next guy

Advertisement

As I’ve already said, I’m a true White Sox fan. The White Sox are a **** poor ran organization from top to bottom. I would legit place $$ on LSU vs. Chicago w/ LSU winning. The biggest issue for Chicago?? Their bats. Last season it was pitching; every last bat w/ the exception of Luis Roberts have regressed at an epic level. So I’m not so sure hiring a guy who’s employed by one of the worst hitting ball clubs this season & an owner who doesn’t know the color red from the color yellow is a great move.

As I’ve already said, I’m a true White Sox fan. The White Sox are a **** poor ran organization from top to bottom. I would legit place $$ on LSU vs. Chicago w/ LSU winning. The biggest issue for Chicago?? Their bats. Last season it was pitching; every last bat w/ the exception of Luis Roberts have regressed at an epic level. So I’m not so sure hiring a guy who’s employed by one of the worst hitting ball clubs this season & an owner who doesn’t know the color red from the color yellow is a great move.
The real reason he’d be a candidate? He checks two MAJOR boxes:
Miguel Tosar

Bats Left, Throws Right
Height 5' 10", Weight 175 lb.
School University of Miami
High School Columbus High School (Miami)

He’s a minor league hitting coordinator, dumbass. His responsibilities involve going to each affiliate and overseeing the progress of the overall minor league hitting development. Your post was very ignorant of the overall structure of Major League Baseball positions, so I thought I’d give you some pointers to use when you regurgitate the bull**** u got owned with to the next guy

Wait hold up. He is the big league hitting coach? Lmao. So we’re gonna hire the guy before he gets fired, bc his team can’t hit. Got it.

So my sentiment stands. He’s not staying in the bigs, bc he’s about to be forced out.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Many MLB staffers view Mike Tosar in a positive fashion, but CIS user “GinosDiMis3” thinks he sucks, so he clearly isn’t fit for the position.

This website is awesome.

Are u talking about the same KC Royals that finished:

2018: 58-104
2019: 59-103
2020: 26-34
2021: 74-88
2022: 65-97
??

Hitting coach guru? I wouldn’t say that. His lone 2022 season as KC’s MLB hitting coach resulted
-14th in BA
-20th in BB
-14th in Hits
-23rd in Doubles
-1st in Triples
-26th in HR
-22nd in Total Bases
-24th in RBI’s

By comparison under Bradshaw in 2021
-T-6th in BA
-30th in BB
-8th in hits
-20th in Doubles
-6th in triples
-27th in HR
-22nd in Total Bases
-24th in RBIs

The improvement was in BB as the hitting coach. Any piece from anything by KC should automatically be disqualified. We hired their Asst Bench Coach & Chicago has gotten worst in most hitting categories compared to last yr, & last yr was an absolute chit show.

& FFS, Eloy needs to get off that diet already. Dude does better with an exit velo pouch. (Pausa)
Robert is one of the most frustrating players to watch. Unfortunately, that means he’s perfect for the Sox. 😑

& FFS, Eloy needs to get off that diet already. Dude does better with an exit velo pouch. (Pausa)
Robert is one of the most frustrating players to watch. Unfortunately, that means he’s perfect for the Sox. 😑

Roberts is 2nd in the AL in HR. He can be great, but he takes many nights & days off. Again, it’s a **** poor ran organization from top to bottom. Mind u, this is the same guy who was on board to actively break up a dynasty & fire its HC after winning a title w/ The Bulls, & did the same chit w/ Ozzie after winning the first MLB pennant in close to 90 yrs.

I’m not touching ANYONE from that organization.

Advertisement
He did pretty solid work with Salvador Perez. Career high OPS and led the league in HRs and RBIs after working with Tosar.

1687913158716.png

Advertisement
Back