Tears Geo says JD has been hired

Advertisement
I am so anti this hire. Love as a person but thought we needed new eyes.

But I had a chance to talk to a couple big baseball guys (one works for Boras), both said it was a good hire. Interesting to hear it from outside voices. Take it for what it’s worth.

But I had a chance to talk to a couple big baseball guys (one works for Boras), both said it was a good hire. Interesting to hear it from outside voices. Take it for what it’s worth.
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Advertisement
when we fire him in 2 years, well see the quotes about needing someone to bring us back
But only a #MiamiGuy can bring this pro’grum back so admin. should use the next two years to vet UM Beisbol Alum candidates. Is Kyle Bellamy still working in nutrition for the football pro’grum? Maybe he can still assist the nutritionists and Corch pitching. Give him a stipend like he’s a high school teacher. He didn’t go to Columbus though, non?

FSU and Clemson, 2 really good baseball programs hired new coaches last year, and went out and got proven power 5 Head coaches.

I would be Stunned if Miami is better than either in 3 years.

But only a #MiamiGuy can bring this pro’grum back so admin. should use the next two years to vet UM Beisbol Alum candidates. Is Kyle Bellamy still working in nutrition for the football pro’grum? Maybe he can still assist the nutritionists and Corch pitching. Give him a stipend like he’s a high school teacher. He didn’t go to Columbus though, non?

Since you have to have UM and Columbus connections, we should be reaching out to Kiki Bengochea and Danny Matienzo. Not sure if they've ever coached anything or anyone, but at least they have the top two requirements.

Advertisement
FSU and Clemson, 2 really good baseball programs hired new coaches last year, and went out and got proven power 5 Head coaches.

I would be Stunned if Miami is better than either in 3 years.
rads replacement got rid of the coach rad kept at clemson of note

Since you have to have UM and Columbus connections, we should be reaching out to Kiki Bengochea and Danny Matienzo. Not sure if they've ever coached anything or anyone, but at least they have the top two requirements.
of note, the only way the columbus mafia and the ponzi ruiz can give money is if youre part of the brotherhood/cult of columbus

lol. yeah i doubt they had a whole internal look at UMs issues.

you should ask them what they thought of the pitching

Advertisement
I think the staff looks closer to Laz Gutierrez pitching coach Adrian morales infield maybe recruiting coordinator? And one more

Advertisement

What's Nelson Santovenia doing these days? He has a cool name too, let's put him on the staff.

If Lsu didn’t get a Pc yet I bet Muscara is considered.

I hope my buddy gets the Psu job. Kurt Elbin. AC at Va Tech. Great guy. Great coach. Will keep some of the better players in PA home.

Advertisement
Back