Geo on twitter

Only thing worse than fake insiders are the miserable crusaders that want to out them as illegitimate
I don't think anyone has questioned the validity of Geo's info by any stretch. We're just trying to decipher what he meant by "hearing Coley talk with Richt not so well".

Advertisement
Geo, just a suggestion, always proof read your stuff. Even on Twitter, it could still be viewed as a reflection of your work.

Only thing worse than fake insiders are the miserable crusaders that want to out them as illegitimate
I don't think anyone has questioned the validity of Geo's info by any stretch. We're just trying to decipher what he meant by "hearing Coley talk with Richt not so well".

Those people that are actually trying to figure out the meaning of the OP is one thing...the dudes desperate to disparage the dude are corny, but it's the usual cast of characters

Its funny, because it's mostly guys from the WEZ and I've seen NONE of them say anything in reference to the fact that WTH on maybe 5 separate occasions jumped the gun or provided unsubstantiated information. Nobody said ****.

Guess it's really gang over everything huh? Even impartiality.

Pete confirmed the same thing I shared last night, about Coach Coley just over an hour ago. They're meeting again today.

I don't understand where I've been all over the place? I don't pull anything out the rear end.

Thing is.... when I put something up. I don't have this imagination to just fabricate the **** thing. I relay what was shared. Take it or leave it. Sources through people close to the program, actual recruits and their parents etc. etc. I'm not saying I'm an insider or anything at all. I don't speak directly to UM officials.

Recruiting wise, where I have more connections in the community.

Butch did have interest in having Mario as his HCIW. I never said it would happen and I said I doubted Mario would take it. Same as for clearly stating, Miami was not even taking Mario serious at HC and they didn't call him. It came to fruition right before Richt was hired.

Lot of those same things I said, was a lot of what Dmoney heard as well.

As for Mirabal, all of his shills come out the woodworks and we're begging me to take down the article as well as Mirabal attacking his family source over messages.

Richt fell into Miami's lap. I couldn't have told you Miami was going to land Richt at the beginning of November. They were shocked he became available at all. Anyone who predicted Richt a few weeks ago would be lying through their teeth.

As for who was the actual #2 . I've heard varying statements/opinions. Last thing I was told regarding anything Butch was "Butch is the favorite until Miami finds someone who "they" think/deem is better." Whatever that means.

I didn't think a guy of Richt caliber would fall in Miami's hands until he got fired.

As for proof reading, I don't do too much of it. On twitter I can care less for it. Any editors available? I get busy sometimes.

Richt son is being brought in as Pete mentioned.

Thanks Geo, seems like the only reason Butch was ever mentioned was to act as a soothing hemorrhoid cream and calm down the BBB crowd so they stop making a fool of themselves and the university.

Advertisement
I'm confused by what you said op. Coley being retained but talk didn't go well?

I think he means Coley is being offered a demotion and can either take it or leave it.

The talk did not go well and it looks like Coley won't be taking it.

Those people that are actually trying to figure out the meaning of the OP is one thing...the dudes desperate to disparage the dude are corny, but it's the usual cast of characters

Its funny, because it's mostly guys from the WEZ and I've seen NONE of them say anything in reference to the fact that WTH on maybe 5 separate occasions jumped the gun or provided unsubstantiated information. Nobody said ****.

Lolwut?

Terrible logic.

Doesn't even make any sense.

Last edited:

Lolwut?

Terrible logic.

Doesn't even make any sense.

Aight

Geo, just a suggestion, always proof read your stuff. Even on Twitter, it could still be viewed as a reflection of your work.

i know ur right but who cares tho as long as u can understand it, but ur right people judge off dumb ****.

Advertisement

i know ur right but who cares tho as long as u can understand it, but ur right people judge off dumb ****.

It's never dumb to write correctly, especially on a public format. Also, if you are applying for a job and an employee sees you write like a ******, you're not helping your chances. I wouldn't hire you. In my opinion, that says a lot about a person.

That's the problem. People can't understand it when it's a jumbled mess. You might understand that stuff because it's your same style of word soup.

I still have no idea what Geo was trying to say in regards to Coley. The information appeared to be contradictory.

Unfortunately, young folks think it's OK to be sloppy with their writing because that's how they text or they try to cram too many thoughts into one Tweet.

That's the problem. People can't understand it when it's a jumbled mess. You might understand that stuff because it's your same style of word soup.

I still have no idea what Geo was trying to say in regards to Coley. The information appeared to be contradictory.

Unfortunately, young folks think it's OK to be sloppy with their writing because that's how they text or they try to cram too many thoughts into one Tweet.

It wasn't one tweet it was 4 separate tweets over a period of time. You do realize that twitter has a maximum amount of characters you can type that's why people post condensed thoughts in "text format". If you want to read the Kings english go to church and stay off the internet.

If the letters "O" and "C" appear anywhere after James Coley's name going forward I'm starting a Fire Richt thread.

Coley and Onfrio make up the worst pair of coordinators in the country. They BOTH were a huge PART of the problem. On top of that he's a ****ing Seminole who's only here because Jimbo knew enough to NOT give him the opportunity to call plays.

Wipe the slate clean. All the garbage needs to go.

If it does it wont mean anything except an extra title for the Recruiter/QB Coach ...everybody already know Richt will be handling the playcalling duties.

Not necessarily. He specifically left FSU cause he wanted play calling duties. It's highly unlikely he'd stay here in make shift "OC" role when Jimbo made him the same offer at his alma mater.

Regardless. He needs to go....with the exception of one,maybe 2....they ALL need to go.

Advertisement
The last tweet that was mentioned in OP, had worded wrong. Means I was told the talk didn't go well Friday. They met again on Saturday(yesterday). He's being offered a lesser role, which could mean anything from a Co-OC down to just a QB coach or passing game coordinator in name.

Richt DOES want to call the plays on offense.

I'm happy that Richt will be calling the plays - because he's good at it...

If he wants to keep Coley in some capacity, then fine. Richt is quite capable in knowing how to build a quality staff....

I'm more interested in who the DC will be.....I'm confident the offense will be in solid shape with Richt as the HC....

The last tweet that was mentioned in OP, had worded wrong. Means I was told the talk didn't go well Friday. They met again on Saturday(yesterday). He's being offered a lesser role, which could mean anything from a Co-OC down to just a QB coach or passing game coordinator in name.

I'm confused by what you said op. Coley being retained but talk didn't go well?

I think he means Coley is being offered a demotion and can either take it or leave it.

The talk did not go well and it looks like Coley won't be taking it.

Reading the latest Jackson buzz in the Herald, Coley wants to stay in Miami because of family.

Advertisement

Do you know if Richt will hire any kind of OC at all or will they just skip that position?

Thanks Geo.

It wasn't one tweet it was 4 separate tweets over a period of time. You do realize that twitter has a maximum amount of characters you can type that's why people post condensed thoughts in "text format". If you want to read the Kings english go to church and stay off the internet.
I know they were tweets, son. You initially made that tough to understand because of your own ineptitude, but eventually that became clear after some archaeologists deciphered your inanities. Still doesn't change the fact that the tweets appeared contradictory with no explanation, and they were badly garbled.

If the letters "O" and "C" appear anywhere after James Coley's name going forward I'm starting a Fire Richt thread.

Coley and Onfrio make up the worst pair of coordinators in the country. They BOTH were a huge PART of the problem. On top of that he's a ****ing Seminole who's only here because Jimbo knew enough to NOT give him the opportunity to call plays.

Wipe the slate clean. All the garbage needs to go.

If it does it wont mean anything except an extra title for the Recruiter/QB Coach ...everybody already know Richt will be handling the playcalling duties.

Not necessarily. He specifically left FSU cause he wanted play calling duties. It's highly unlikely he'd stay here in make shift "OC" role when Jimbo made him the same offer at his alma mater.

Regardless. He needs to go....with the exception of one,maybe 2....they ALL need to go.

True

Advertisement
Back