Geo on twitter

cflacane2

Band
Banned
One of our staff writers at the HS games tonight. Trob is there chatting heavy with canes...

I can comfortably say we won't be seeing Mark D'Onofrio and Paul Williams in the Gables anymore. What a time to be alive....

Richt doing one on one meetings with staff today. Coach Coley to be offered some type of role...

Just something being passed along.. Hearing Coley talk with Richt not so well....

Advertisement
So are you hearing that Coley will be offered a role but the conversation didn't go so well?

One of our staff writers at the HS games tonight. Trob is there chatting heavy with canes...

I can comfortably say we won't be seeing Mark D'Onofrio and Paul Williams in the Gables anymore. What a time to be alive....

Richt doing one on one meetings with staff today. Coach Coley to be offered some type of role...

Just something being passed along.. Hearing Coley talk with Richt not so well....

:baby_face:

Advertisement
So are you hearing that Coley will be offered a role but the conversation didn't go so well?
Yeah that wasn't very clear. Whatever it meant, it wouldn't totally surprise me to see Coley retained if Richt is going to call plays and be the QB coach. That would basically render Coley to recruiter status.

I like it. Richt probably offered Coley something like quality control and recruiting coordinator at a fourth his pay. GTFO

Advertisement
Yeah that wasn't very clear. Whatever it meant, it wouldn't totally surprise me to see Coley retained if Richt is going to call plays and be the QB coach. That would basically render Coley to recruiter status.

I think Coley leaves and goes on to do well at a smaller school as the OC.

He's not very good at play calling, but he's a QB whisperer. A good QB at a MAC team, for example, is a game changer.

That's basically how Jimbo had him set up to operate at FSU and why he came to UM... because he got to call his own plays at UM and Jumbo wouldn't give that up...at least that's what I recall hearing at the time. His ego might not let him stay but he should if he wants to learn from Richt and become better.

I'm confused by what you said op. Coley being retained but talk didn't go well?

200.gif

Advertisement
Love how guys are scooping Ferman. I think he comes here for info now. **** you you ******* hack I hope everybody cancels their subscriptions. Why the **** would anybody pay you anymore.

:baby_face:

Those were two different tweets guys....maybe Coley was offered a role that he didn't like and things ended up not going well?

Advertisement

He's not very good at play calling, but he's a QB whisperer. A good QB at a MAC team, for example, is a game changer.

Good luck getting good QB's to MAC-type teams. It also doesn't help that Coley has trouble developing QB's as well.

Love how guys are scooping Ferman. I think he comes here for info now. **** you you ****ing hack I hope everybody cancels their subscriptions. Why the **** would anybody pay you anymore.

Ferman was RAGING about Twitter the other day..called it the "worst invention in history"...lol

That's basically how Jimbo had him set up to operate at FSU and why he came to UM... because he got to call his own plays at UM and Jumbo wouldn't give that up...at least that's what I recall hearing at the time. His ego might not let him stay but he should if he wants to learn from Richt and become better.

Looking at the last 3 years, can't say I blame Jimbo one bit. Smart man.

Good luck getting good QB's to MAC-type teams. It also doesn't help that Coley has trouble developing QB's as well.

Take Rosier - was anyone else on him?

Advertisement
Back