Geo cryptic tweet

Advertisement
So does this mean I have to put my chainmail and helmet away?

I even brought out my flail...

Imma have to rank this thread top 5. A lot of savagery going on. I learned nothing new, except [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz ain't nothing to **** wit!

****, I leave to go handle some business & come back to this lol...

WTF happened? Literally not one thing specifically was mentioned in this entire thread.

So, I'm gonna guess a source told Geo that one of our "solid" commits might be on decommit watch & Pete disputed that, am I close or no?

Advertisement

WTF happened? Literally not one thing specifically was mentioned in this entire thread.

So, I'm gonna guess a source told Geo that one of our "solid" commits might be on decommit watch & Pete disputed that, am I close or no?

see, you didn't miss anything at all!

Advertisement

Same. Except my "Business" was going to see the new Pirates movie.

19454752.gif

"Savages post with savages" has already been posted just not as a hashtag and without "other" in it.

#SavagesPostWithSavages

#PeteTheOnlySavage is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. We should get shirts made.

Last edited:
Advertisement

How was it?

How was it?

Well it was definitely better than the Last one they made, without a doubt. And it was better than I thought it'd be. I liked it enough and thought it was pretty funny. The first 3 are better, but this one was worth seeing imo. Plus it kinda resets the franchise for more movies in the future.

Advertisement
Nesta ???

Based on Pete's other posting activity last night, all this fuss was clearly related to Nesta. I'm guessing Geo heard Nesta either tried to commit to tOSU or was wanting to commit to tOSU, but his offer is non-commitable. That would ordinarily make one think that Nesta is not solid to Miami, and could flip if/when that offer becomes commitable. However, Pete says the kid is not wavering and the staff is not worried, and his Mom is firmly in Miami's corner. Pete also said "He will be a Cane." So, I'm guessing Geo's source overexaggerated the situation, and Geo did what Geo does and overreacted via Twitter, and Pete has set the record straight.

Nesta ???

Based on Pete's other posting activity last night, all this fuss was clearly related to Nesta. I'm guessing Geo heard Nesta either tried to commit to tOSU or was wanting to commit to tOSU, but his offer is non-commitable. That would ordinarily make one think that Nesta is not solid to Miami, and could flip if/when that offer becomes commitable. However, Pete says the kid is not wavering and the staff is not worried, and his Mom is firmly in Miami's corner. Pete also said "He will be a Cane." So, I'm guessing Geo's source overexaggerated the situation, and Geo did what Geo does and overreacted via Twitter, and Pete has set the record straight.

Thanks for putting it together

Advertisement
Back