Geo cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Nothing bad is going to happen cause it won't be allowed. FWIW. I'm sure Pete will inform you. I was told to not speak in depth about it... yet.

Nothing bad is going to happen cause it won't be allowed. FWIW. I'm sure Pete will inform you. I was told to not speak in depth about it... yet.

If you was told not to speak in depth about it then what are you running to twitter for?

Put on your armour boys, looks like we have a fight To win

crusades.jpg

Advertisement
Shut yo mouth Broke.

Nah homie, you can't seem to do that on twitter , u just can't wait to post some cryptic sh*t to feel important and get a reaction

It's not to feel important, it's called Twitter and I can choose what I'd like to type into my smartphone and on to my own account, get over yourself. You need to go back over to the other threads and speculate on recruits & cars in Twitter pictures or playing the race card.

Shut yo mouth Broke.

Nah homie, you can't seem to do that on twitter , u just can't wait to post some cryptic sh*t to feel important and get a reaction

It's not to feel important, it's called Twitter and I can choose what I'd like to type into my smartphone and on to my own account, get over yourself. You need to go back over to the other threads and speculate on recruits & cars in Twitter pictures or playing the race card.

With all due respect, you had to know full well that your tweet would get everyone riled up. That seems to be the intent.

Kids are gonna flirt, we have alot of early commitments so the needy recruits will want attention, it's called recruiting.

Advertisement
Shut yo mouth Broke.

If you ain't sh*tting, then get tf off the pot is all I'm saying lol. Stop doing these teases, if you know something then say it AND don't over exaggerate the importance of it. It just advice bruh

Shut yo mouth Broke.

snaxjimmy.gif

You basically just did it again right here. Any reasonable person would interpret this post to mean that one of our commits wants to decommit or flip and somebody won't let them. Why not just keep that to yourself until you CAN talk about it?

Advertisement
Shut yo mouth Broke.

**** man down

Shut yo mouth Broke.

With all due respect, you had to know full well that your tweet would get everyone riled up. That seems to be the intent.

If it is or isn't that is for you to decide. I've had info before and shared it, I don't reveal my source/sources and if they ask to hold off on blowing the whole top off. I do. I don't have a binding obligation to appease to what everyone wants or likes. It's my twitter, for all you know I could be talking something entirely outside of Canes.

Cryptic or not, a recruit who says certain things may not be as solid as some appear to think. It's not the usual suspect people like to point the finger at. I find the whole thing funny what transpired in general and I'm sure Pete knows what's up too.

Shut yo mouth Broke.

If it is or isn't that is for you to decide. I've had info before and shared it, I don't reveal my source/sources and if they ask to hold off on blowing the whole top off. I do. I don't have a binding obligation to appease to what everyone wants or likes. It's my twitter, for all you know I could be talking something entirely outside of Canes.

Cryptic or not, a recruit who says certain things may not be as solid as some appear to think. It's not the usual suspect people like to point the finger at. I find the whole thing funny what transpired in general and I'm sure Pete knows what's up too.

Please stop lumping me in and saying I know what you're talking about.

I do know what you're referencing, but I also know who your source was and I know that I have that same source and much, much better sources. I've looked into the situation and it was not worth posting what you did. I won't have you attach my website to some sort of attention grab or click bait like that.

Advertisement

I do know what you're referencing, but I also know who your source was and I know that I have that same source and much, much better sources. I've looked into the situation and it was not worth posting what you did. I won't have you attach my website to some sort of attention grab or click bait like that.

I stand corrected.

Savage!

Well ****.

Advertisement
Back