Geo cryptic tweet

He does this all the time smh, tf is he talking about now?
[TWEET]870089327925116928[/TWEET]
Remember he hyped Ced wright leaving the team a few months back saying, "its bad" on twitter and sh*t...

So with Chatfield committing to O$U, was Geo right about whatever it is he tweeted or do we still not know what he was referencing?

Advertisement

Unfortunately, Geo's no longer standing after Pete dyckwhipped him. He suffered multiple blunt force traumas courtesy of Pete's thick, manly genitalia. The savagery left him in a persistently vegetative state with a GCS score of 5.

Though he's currently intubated and his toes are badly curled upward, I'm looking for Geo to rally. He's going to come back from this better than ever. He's going to learn from this humbling assault.

You're definitely creative. I'd be lying if I didn't laugh.

I'm not going to make a big deal about it or argue back and forth. He had his point and honestly he was right. Regardless of it being my Twitter it reflects the site too. I didn't really think of it that way at that present time and moment and it is on me. We're both adults and I understand what he was talking about.

Yes, as odd as it may seem to others. Me & Pete have never formally met in person. More likely than not just coincidental as he's been to events or HS games I couldn't make it to or vice-versa. Fortunately and somewhat unfortunately for me at the same time, I run my own business on top of a family business now as my father retired. Security & Fire Alarms for over 25 years & I work with all of the Gables on Backflow & Irrigation. I do get busy and it's why I dissapear from the site at times. All aside from the fact I have a two year old son now so I don't have the same time as I once did to make it to everything, but my *** is in those seats on game day every year lol.

If anyone ever feels or felt I don't have the sites best interest in mind, I am sorry for that perception the other day. I am always looking to get good writers in here and get more good content in, or myself looking to bring up the next intriguing prospect and it's why I reached out to Dmoney about bringing Erick & David in. Because I knew what they could do. I don't have anything against Peter, and I won't attest to the fact he had people further connected than I did in relation to the subject. Peter has actually been nothing but helpful to me when we have talked and I've shared anything I've ever come by or was told with him. Look, I may talk to people inside or send kids their way or local coaches and players but Peter more plugged in than I in the school. It was selfish of me, that is the truth.

Unfortunately, Geo's no longer standing after Pete dyckwhipped him. He suffered multiple blunt force traumas courtesy of Pete's thick, manly genitalia. The savagery left him in a persistently vegetative state with a GCS score of 5.

Though he's currently intubated and his toes are badly curled upward, I'm looking for Geo to rally. He's going to come back from this better than ever. He's going to learn from this humbling assault.

You're definitely creative. I'd be lying if I didn't laugh.

I'm not going to make a big deal about it or argue back and forth. He had his point and honestly he was right. Regardless of it being my Twitter it reflects the site too. I didn't really think of it that way at that present time and moment and it is on me. We're both adults and I understand what he was talking about.

Yes, as odd as it may seem to others. Me & Pete have never formally met in person. More likely than not just coincidental as he's been to events or HS games I couldn't make it to or vice-versa. Fortunately and somewhat unfortunately for me at the same time, I run my own business on top of a family business now as my father retired. Security & Fire Alarms for over 25 years & I work with all of the Gables on Backflow & Irrigation. I do get busy and it's why I dissapear from the site at times. All aside from the fact I have a two year old son now so I don't have the same time as I once did to make it to everything, but my *** is in those seats on game day every year lol.

If anyone ever feels or felt I don't have the sites best interest in mind, I am sorry for that perception the other day. I am always looking to get good writers in here and get more good content in, or myself looking to bring up the next intriguing prospect and it's why I reached out to Dmoney about bringing Erick & David in. Because I knew what they could do. I don't have anything against Peter, and I won't attest to the fact he had people further connected than I did in relation to the subject. Peter has actually been nothing but helpful to me when we have talked and I've shared anything I've ever come by or was told with him. Look, I may talk to people inside or send kids their way or local coaches and players but Peter more plugged in than I in the school. It was selfish of me, that is the truth.

Bro... Take it easy on yourself. Shît happens. We love your insight and info. Let it roll. You know Chise is going to have fun with it. He smacks all of us at some point. It's part of the membership process here.

Pete is going places in this business. Respect to him for always grinding.

Respect to Geo for being a man too. Love hearing from you on this board.

Advertisement
Remember he hyped Ced wright leaving the team a few months back saying, "its bad" on twitter and sh*t...

So with Chatfield committing to O$U, was Geo right about whatever it is he tweeted or do we still not know what he was referencing?

He was definitely referring to Nesta. Since there's a growing list of people that think Nesta will flip, I'd say Geo may end up being right.

He was definitely referring to Nesta. Since there's a growing list of people that think Nesta will flip, I'd say Geo may end up being right.

Man get yo pessimistic a55 out of here bruh

Advertisement

#IStandCorrected

LULZ

Advertisement
Back