Geo cryptic tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah homie, you can't seem to do that on twitter , u just can't wait to post some cryptic sh*t to feel important and get a reaction

It's not to feel important, it's called Twitter and I can choose what I'd like to type into my smartphone and on to my own account, get over yourself. You need to go back over to the other threads and speculate on recruits & cars in Twitter pictures or playing the race card.

With all due respect, you had to know full well that your tweet would get everyone riled up. That seems to be the intent.

If it is or isn't that is for you to decide. I've had info before and shared it, I don't reveal my source/sources and if they ask to hold off on blowing the whole top off. I do. I don't have a binding obligation to appease to what everyone wants or likes. It's my twitter, for all you know I could be talking something entirely outside of Canes.

Cryptic or not, a recruit who says certain things may not be as solid as some appear to think. It's not the usual suspect people like to point the finger at. I find the whole thing funny what transpired in general and I'm sure Pete knows what's up too.

Please stop lumping me in and saying I know what you're talking about.

I do know what you're referencing, but I also know who your source was and I know that I have that same source and much, much better sources. I've looked into the situation and it was not worth posting what you did. I won't have you attach my website to some sort of attention grab or click bait like that.

This is what separates Pete from everyone else. A true profesional. He's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

Salute, Pete.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looking back at this thread like.
doc rivers.gif

Advertisement
Alright. We done making poster material For the UiF trolls who'd like to take this perceived pot of gold over to TOS like the shark ******* leprechaun inbreds they are??

Thanks. Love this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk that shxt Pete!

This just makes me even more appreciative of Pete, DMoney, Geo, etc. They're relaying this information to us for FREE. Opposing fans would kill to get the info that we receive on the daily.

Geo is cool and gets props from me for admitting he was wrong. A lot of people can't even fathom not being right.

Last edited:
Aye Geo took that **** on the chin and kept it moving.

Pete came at buddy's neck. Lmao.

Advertisement
Back