Genron

genron is a piece of **** who has no talent other than being a parasite. Guys a ******* loser who wants to be a mover and shaker but isn't ****, and hopefully kids and their parents realize that and keep their kids away from a scumbag like him.

Advertisement
These hanger-ons like this dude are pathetic. Not an ounce of ability in any field, so they attach themselves to talented young kids and go for a rid on their coattails.

He's like one of those small fish swimming under a shark's stomach feeding off the scraps. Dude is a loser.

image.jpg

CaneDro.......where did you go?

I'm still right here watch how the wheels fall off Tracy already went of on the staff last night it will only get worse

Big shocker internet jockey.....if Miami would have won, you wouldn't be here. It took you how many days to reply....*******
Deal with it ***ghot the truth hurts sometimes but is there truth and it always comes out to light golden isn't liked around here

Advertisement
CaneDro.......where did you go?

I'm still right here watch how the wheels fall off Tracy already went of on the staff last night it will only get worse

Big shocker internet jockey.....if Miami would have won, you wouldn't be here. It took you how many days to reply....*******
Deal with it ***ghot the truth hurts sometimes but is there truth and it always comes out to light golden isn't liked around here

You still aren't backing up what you originally said....oh...and learn how to spell

Slander and lies?
He wrote on FB that Duke and Tracy told Travonte not to come to Miami.
genron is a slob animal but i have a source that is about as close to 100 percent as possible that told me duke absolutely hates al golden

Slander and lies?
genron is a slob animal but i have a source that is about as close to 100 percent as possible that told me duke absolutely hates al golden

Negged for idiocy. Source, lol. Ask his momma what they think. This place sometimes...
his mom works at tgk correctional and has told several people about her son's distain for golden . im a cane fan for life but some of you **** ride the staff so much its disgusting

Advertisement
6 people like this.

Remove
Cassandra Prophet-Mitchell Sis I wasn't happy about a whole lot of ****
6 hours ago

Keep believing the **** you see on cane cuts , I stand by it duke and Tracy hate this guys guts herb does to golden is a phony and you ****** fans that suck his **** are plan of the problem

Slander and lies?

Negged for idiocy. Source, lol. Ask his momma what they think. This place sometimes...

Your another slurpe that still has hope it's okay bud you'll see it before the year ends

Slander and lies?

his mom works at tgk correctional and has told several people about her son's distain for golden . im a cane fan for life but some of you **** ride the staff so much its disgusting

I'm not **** riding ****. Whether you slurp or hate, that comment holds zero water. Especially from someone who is now up to 7 posts. Go back to your other handle.

Slander and lies?

I'm not **** riding ****. Whether you slurp or hate, that comment holds zero water. Especially from someone who is now up to 7 posts. Go back to your other handle.

He's right tho , been telling y'all for a minute now , vern told y'all , knit told y'all the truth is there now is up to you to believe it or not , I just posted a comment dukes mom made

Advertisement
CaneDro....

Okay big mouth....answer your original question you illiterate moron. Who else said what Genron said? Are you too incompetent to understand this question? After all, you are the one said other people said it. Quit deflecting and answer.

Please learn proper grammar.

And yes....I think this staff is terrible. However I don't like idiots like you coming over spewing at the mouth and ruining this board with baseless crap.

Is there any coincidence that you never see GoldeN & GenroN at the same time? Like michael Jackson and Latoya back in the day.

six letters, begins with a G, both ******** with Miami in different ways....

Advertisement
CaneDro....

Okay big mouth....answer your original question you illiterate moron. Who else said what Genron said? Are you too incompetent to understand this question? After all, you are the one said other people said it. Quit deflecting and answer.

Please learn proper grammar.

And yes....I think this staff is terrible. However I don't like idiots like you coming over spewing at the mouth and ruining this board with baseless crap.

Re read young downs the proof is in the pudding I know you was raised a snitch but I wasn't , duke , Tracy , and herb don't like this staff straight out mama dukes mouth now shut ya ***** *** up

Says he wasn't raised a snitch but is on a message board dry snitchin to a bunch of dudes you don't know for some reason. Smh

6 people like this.

Remove
Cassandra Prophet-Mitchell Sis I wasn't happy about a whole lot of ****
6 hours ago

Keep believing the **** you see on cane cuts , I stand by it duke and Tracy hate this guys guts herb does to golden is a phony and you ****** fans that suck his **** are plan of the problem

tranlsation? Is this Duke's mom? Did she say the Herb part or is that you saying it? Where is this from?

Advertisement
Back