Genron

Keep the ******* slurper/mope **** off the recruiting board.

Also -- if you are going to post ****, be fair and post the exact details --- time, date, etc......

Was this **** posts 5 minutes after a loss when emotions are high, but will now be on a recruiting board recruits, coaches and families read as if it is all day every day?

Advertisement
Slander and lies?
He wrote on FB that Duke and Tracy told Travonte not to come to Miami.
genron is a slob animal but i have a source that is about as close to 100 percent as possible that told me duke absolutely hates al golden

Negged for idiocy. Source, lol. Ask his momma what they think. This place sometimes...
his mom works at tgk correctional and has told several people about her son's distain for golden . im a cane fan for life but some of you **** ride the staff so much its disgusting

I'm not **** riding ****. Whether you slurp or hate, that comment holds zero water. Especially from someone who is now up to 7 posts. Go back to your other handle.

are you *********? I can't fathom why someone keeps coming back after getting abused as often as you do. Also, this particular issue aside because I don't know if it is true or not, but it takes a special kind of talent to be wrong as often as you are.

Don't forget to report this post.

genron is a slob animal but i have a source that is about as close to 100 percent as possible that told me duke absolutely hates al golden

Negged for idiocy. Source, lol. Ask his momma what they think. This place sometimes...
his mom works at tgk correctional and has told several people about her son's distain for golden . im a cane fan for life but some of you **** ride the staff so much its disgusting

I'm not **** riding ****. Whether you slurp or hate, that comment holds zero water. Especially from someone who is now up to 7 posts. Go back to your other handle.

are you *********? I can't fathom why someone keeps coming back after getting abused as often as you do. Also, this particular issue aside because I don't know if it is true or not, but it takes a special kind of talent to be wrong as often as you are.

Don't forget to report this post.

What's funny is he truly believes he is he smartest guy in the room (or on the board in this case). Never seen a bigger troglodyte in my life.

Slander and lies?
He wrote on FB that Duke and Tracy told Travonte not to come to Miami.

Denise Chong Highsmith: Keep your head up Mama Duke! And please tell Duke the same. People don't understand. I just had a long conversation with AJ and it's deeper than just plays. We love y'all.

WTF is it then? What's Alonzo's wife into: Conspiracy?! I'm tired of all the BS swirling around; just beat the next of couple of chumps, then beat Nebraska...and all will be well with me.

Advertisement
Still here don't get why y'all so salty still lol I come here and let y'all know that Drummond isn't the only one that's said Tracy and duke at one point weren't happy with miami and y'all turn to hoes , not defending Drummond just saying what I know and I can say they said the same about herb to like I also said never heard it my self from the players due to the fact I don't know them but I do know people close to them and that's what I been told , y'all just salty over anything that isn't positive towards um , JUST LIKE COACHES DONT WANNA SEND KIDS HERE BECAUSE THEY STILL DONT TRUST THE STAFF ON DEFENSE .

Please elaborate on Duke's supposed unhappiness. Have encountered Momma Duke on multiple occasions and can't believe this to be anything but a desperate Jenwrong trying to lump the biggest name his little brain could think of into a ridiculous statement.

Ayooo have you talked to mama duke lately ?

I've heard the same about Tracy

Have you really ? **** been said since last year Holmes that's old news just someone of these soft shoulder porsters were golden slurpies until last week and didn't want to believe the truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back