Genron

Advertisement
Lol I feel like releasing all the info directly from Genron just to show up Canedro. Got a library of dirty on Genron and his cronies.

Go head mane idc what you have on Drummond like I said I'm not defending anyone I'm simply saying he's not the only one that's said duke and Tracy weren't to happy at UM simple don't know why y'all acting so surprised all this **** started coming out after the duke game and was posted on here

I got ya Dro. I know who and what your talking about and it's not all what it seemed but I get how it could be misinterpreted. Anyhow, the real question how happy are they now? You and I (sh*t the whole forum) know now.

Lol I feel like releasing all the info directly from Genron just to show up Canedro. Got a library of dirty on Genron and his cronies.

Go head mane idc what you have on Drummond like I said I'm not defending anyone I'm simply saying he's not the only one that's said duke and Tracy weren't to happy at UM simple don't know why y'all acting so surprised all this **** started coming out after the duke game and was posted on here

I got ya Dro. I know who and what your talking about and it's not all what it seemed but I get how it could be misinterpreted. Anyhow, the real question how happy are they now? You and I (sh*t the whole forum) know now.

Yessir from what I heard everything was cleared up except the herb rumors someone that coached him told me he isn't to happy with his role ,the dude that coached him feels that herb is the best receiver in the team behind Stacy and should get more touches that's about it

Yessir from what I heard everything was cleared up except the herb rumors someone that coached him told me he isn't to happy with his role ,the dude that coached him feels that herb is the best receiver in the team behind Stacy and should get more touches that's about it

Herbs role was an issue but I think that will be a non issue this year.

Aint gonna lie CaneDro is tellin some truth here... But this happens at every school.. I have seen numerous kids come back home from SEC schools complaining and wanting to transfer...it happens ALLLLLL THE TIME...In this day and age of social media everything is aired out... Ask any body from Gables how Gore was mad that he wasnt starting freshman year when everybody knew he was better then the other RB's... His hole camp was saying how he shouldve went to Ole Miss..add to the fact When your losing...the wheels fall off. If we win and stop getting blowed out by every good team we play dudes cant complain...This has been going on for years...but like the old saying goes winning cures everything.. Hopefully we have a half descent season so Bleak Visions VI stays stored on my hard drive.

Ill leave it at this Golden is not a players coach, but neither is Saban nor Jimbo... but guess what..they winnin that is the only difference

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aint gonna lie CaneDro is tellin some truth here... But this happens at every school.. I have seen numerous kids come back home from SEC schools complaining and wanting to transfer...it happens ALLLLLL THE TIME....When your losing...the wheels fall off. If we win and stop getting blowed out by every good team we play..... then the kids wont be as mad, I know for a fact D. Bowe hated Saban @ LSU, K Benjamin wanted to transfer out of FSU..I can go on for days... but like the old saying goes winning cures everything.. Hopefully we have a half descent season so Bleak Visions VI stays stored on my hard drive.

Ill leave it at this Golden is not a players coach, but neither is Saban or Jimbo... but guess what..they winnin that is the only difference

That isn't news.

Funny how word didn't seem to reach any other recruit than the one Genron had his hooks in. Not Kayaa. Not Chad. Not Darling and Yearbs. Nope.

Everyone stop the fake insider bs.

Those who are talking dont know. Those who know aren't talking.

Aint gonna lie CaneDro is tellin some truth here... But this happens at every school.. I have seen numerous kids come back home from SEC schools complaining and wanting to transfer...it happens ALLLLLL THE TIME....When your losing...the wheels fall off. If we win and stop getting blowed out by every good team we play..... then the kids wont be as mad, I know for a fact D. Bowe hated Saban @ LSU, K Benjamin wanted to transfer out of FSU..I can go on for days... but like the old saying goes winning cures everything.. Hopefully we have a half descent season so Bleak Visions VI stays stored on my hard drive.

Ill leave it at this Golden is not a players coach, but neither is Saban or Jimbo... but guess what..they winnin that is the only difference

That isn't news.

Funny how word didn't seem to reach any other recruit than the one Genron had his hooks in. Not Kayaa. Not Chad. Not Darling and Yearbs. Nope.

Everyone stop the fake insider bs.

Those who are talking dont know. Those who know aren't talking.

It isnt news... but just showing how it could get hyped up as news by people with agendas(Genron) I could be mad as **** at my coach one day and say something to somebody and then they go back and tell a recruit " yo he said this about coach so and so" The dude is really childish and hangs around star kids to make himself feel special..it is what it is

My hing is if your 8-1 goiing into week 9.What can somebody possibly say about coach? If you winning you wont hear nothin..or either it wont mean nothin... There are people in ALabama who dont like Saban because they feel he doesnt recuir as much as he should in ALabama...you always gnna have haters

Last edited:
Kids always want to transfer out when things arent going a certain way, but the whole them telling TV not to come here seems a little too far fetched to me

Advertisement
Still here don't get why y'all so salty still lol I come here and let y'all know that Drummond isn't the only one that's said Tracy and duke at one point weren't happy with miami and y'all turn to hoes , not defending Drummond just saying what I know and I can say they said the same about herb to like I also said never heard it my self from the players due to the fact I don't know them but I do know people close to them and that's what I been told , y'all just salty over anything that isn't positive towards um , JUST LIKE COACHES DONT WANNA SEND KIDS HERE BECAUSE THEY STILL DONT TRUST THE STAFF ON DEFENSE .

No, we're "salty" because you throw crap out there and refuse/can't back it up.

Until you say who else did, no reason to believe you're not a liar. Especially given how Duke and Tracy have been with the recruits throughout the entire process. Like I said, they are Oscar, Emmy, and Tony worthy actors if they were actually unhappy, given how happy they acted the whole time.

Genron's game is easy as sh*t to figure out. He can claim whatever he wants, because most kids wont say sh*t, and the coaches of all these schools cant comment on recruitment anyway of specific kids like that.

So Genron runs around spreading rumors and hype about how he got *** an "offer" and how he got so and so into LSU or Bama, etc.... the coaches cant really say sh*t, so he builds "cred" with the community and other players out there, so they let his *** into their lives and recruitment as a "mentor".

All this he got Bush an offer stuff is nothing but part of his sales pitch to sucker other kids and their families into having him as a "mentor" where he then has his hand out and sells these kids to other programs.

As for TH and Duke bullsh*t, I recall there was a poster on here who walked right up to TH in a dining hall and showed him what Genron posted and he flat out said "that's a lie" and grabbed his phone to call him.

Tracy Howard was hosting recruits all last year, I highly doubt if he was so miserable and telling players not to come here, the staff would have had him hosting recruits.

Exactly...

I believe it was Canesbball. He walked up to Tracy in the lunchroom and showed him. He said that Tracy immediately called this clown and he backtracked. Shortly after he changes his tune on social media.

Aint gonna lie CaneDro is tellin some truth here... But this happens at every school.. I have seen numerous kids come back home from SEC schools complaining and wanting to transfer...it happens ALLLLLL THE TIME...In this day and age of social media everything is aired out... Ask any body from Gables how Gore was mad that he wasnt starting freshman year when everybody knew he was better then the other RB's... His hole camp was saying how he shouldve went to Ole Miss..add to the fact When your losing...the wheels fall off. If we win and stop getting blowed out by every good team we play dudes cant complain...This has been going on for years...but like the old saying goes winning cures everything.. Hopefully we have a half descent season so Bleak Visions VI stays stored on my hard drive.

Ill leave it at this Golden is not a players coach, but neither is Saban nor Jimbo... but guess what..they winnin that is the only difference

I think everyone can agree with that, vern. I know tons of kids complain or aren't happy with their roles, etc. Like you said, it happens all the time. Heck, kids get homesick all the time when they go to OOS schools. It happens. The problem some people make (like Genron) is that they take a harmless/normal "I'm not happy b/c I ain't getting the ball" or "coach won't play me" comment and weave it into a fantastic tale about how the kid doesn't like Al or the staff or UM in general. A broad brush generalization, if you will.

Advertisement
Genron's game is easy as sh*t to figure out. He can claim whatever he wants, because most kids wont say sh*t, and the coaches of all these schools cant comment on recruitment anyway of specific kids like that.

So Genron runs around spreading rumors and hype about how he got *** an "offer" and how he got so and so into LSU or Bama, etc.... the coaches cant really say sh*t, so he builds "cred" with the community and other players out there, so they let his *** into their lives and recruitment as a "mentor".

All this he got Bush an offer stuff is nothing but part of his sales pitch to sucker other kids and their families into having him as a "mentor" where he then has his hand out and sells these kids to other programs.

As for TH and Duke bullsh*t, I recall there was a poster on here who walked right up to TH in a dining hall and showed him what Genron posted and he flat out said "that's a lie" and grabbed his phone to call him.

Tracy Howard was hosting recruits all last year, I highly doubt if he was so miserable and telling players not to come here, the staff would have had him hosting recruits.

Exactly...

I believe it was Canesbball. He walked up to Tracy in the lunchroom and showed him. He said that Tracy immediately called this clown and he backtracked. Shortly after he changes his tune on social media.

Yeah, that was me. Always tried to say what's up and ask how the team is doing when I saw TH3 around campus. Always very friendly and never seemed disgruntled. Although, it's not like he's gonna tell some random person his personal problems with the defensive coaching philosophy.

Can't speak for Duke, got awestruck whenever I saw him.

And even if there is some truth to this, who gives a **** if Duke/Tracy weren't happy two years ago. All of my focus in on Monday.

Last edited:
CaneDro,

We aren't salty. Just tell us who else said what you are saying. In other words.....don't come here running your mouth, unless you can realistically back it up.

Advertisement
this TH3 and Duke talking smack talk needs to end ..and end fuc_king quick!

you have outside agents/coaches spreading bs and we get crap for doubting it and getting ****ed off?

out of every player in the Miami roster int he past 10 years Duke would be the absolute very lats person to tell a high ranked recruit.. "don't come here"

and just because another dumb *** coach said the same bullshi_t doesn't make it true.

Ohio State, UF, FSU, LSU and few other schools were in miami for the last 5 years and they saw that the best player are not only in south florida but they will be here for the next 10 years. even some of these high school coaches are pretty much on these schools payrolls and they spread bs... even at this Joker Phillips bs .. you think some of tehse agents would not turn Miami in the first chance they get? way before Joker..

we are and have been since day fu_cking 1 fighting EVERYONE at the same time. We are one of the most hated programs in the country because we flipped college football upside down.

SO.. stop pretending you heard something from Duke or TH3 and stop being some lying street agent scums voicebox.

enough of this genron ****. opening night is days away and this is what y'all talking about. SMH.

These hanger-ons like this dude are pathetic. Not an ounce of ability in any field, so they attach themselves to talented young kids and go for a rid on their coattails.

He's like one of those small fish swimming under a shark's stomach feeding off the scraps. Dude is a loser.

Advertisement
Back