Genron Letter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
I deleted the thread. You are free to say whatever you want about the Genron/Champagnat issue, and we won't censor it (assuming you respect other posters). But interfering with an individual's personal life is not something I want this board to be associated with.

Some will disagree with this decision, and you can say so right here. But this policy applies to anyone and it's not going to change.

Advertisement
I deleted the thread. You are free to say whatever you want about the Genron/Champagnat issue, and we won't censor it (assuming you respect other posters). But interfering with an individual's personal life is not something I want this board to be associated with.

Some will disagree with this decision, and you can say so right here. But this policy applies to anyone and it's not going to change.

What is your position on Genron?

Advertisement
***** ****ed right now. We just need to chill till NSD, and then have a complete explosion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless I missed something, I didn't see any personal information posted in that thread. Genron didn't have a problem lying about Duke and TH3 and bringing them into his business.

Good to see a Miami site and its writers all protect an anti-Miami guy like Genron.

Advertisement
Cop out. Is he doing these kids right, or is he pimping them for his own gain?

I've got no clue. I don't know him like that.

My longest conversation with him was about his decision to use Hustle Holicz "I'm So Throwed Off" for a Corvin Lamb highlight video.

Unless I missed something, I didn't see any personal information posted in that thread. Genron didn't have a problem lying about Duke and TH3 and bringing them into his business.

Good to see a Miami site and its writers all protect an anti-Miami guy like Genron.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

As far as I'm concerned, that guy should not be allowed to walk around the streets of Miami safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back